Summer transfer window 2017
(09-05-2017, 01:40 AM)WCmilan Wrote: I heard also Iniesta will be a free agent?

Yes, but he'll be 34 when next season starts and is already showing signs of not being quite the player he used to be... So, no thanks.
(09-06-2017, 09:00 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Yes, but he'll be 34 when next season starts and is already showing signs of not being quite the player he used to be... So, no thanks.

Yeah , and he hasnt had a goal in assist in what over a calendar year.
No, Iniesta or players above 32. We are now in first year, we took experienced players like Biglia and Bonucci (but they are not very old) combine with young players. 33 years old midfielder is already too old I think even he was world class player before and if he still could play 90 minutes, it could not be good for the team since in only 1 season we potentially have to change him.

The management has taken very good transfer with regard of experienced players like mentioned above.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(09-04-2017, 03:16 PM)Hitman Wrote: Here's a list of players that are out of contract next summer:

Top names: Messi, Alexis, Ozil, Isco, Giminez, De Vrij, Goretzka, Blind, Bernard, Luan, Emre Can

https://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/...evertraege

I have a weakness for Isco.
Sosa aparently "very close" to Trabzonspor.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(09-07-2017, 05:08 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Sosa aparently "very close" to Trabzonspor.

Di Marzio confirms: Milan has 6 million euros. The player has 4 more bonuses. It is done.
Petrachi: "Milan wanted Belotti in Niang deal."
"It was very difficult to bring him here. Milan wanted to put Niang in the offer for Belotti but started from an unsuitable base."
(09-09-2017, 01:49 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: Petrachi: "Milan wanted Belotti in Niang deal."
"It was very difficult to bring him here. Milan wanted to put Niang in the offer for Belotti but started from an unsuitable base."

Unsuitable my ass. We're not going to pay 100M for a 65M player, that's just common sense.
Don't know what these people are smoking, but they must be high af...
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Who is Petrachi?
Torino sporting director