Summer transfer window 2017
If I remember rightly didn't he play in the 2014 world cup, coming on for Bosnia as a sub? Anyway, he seems a good player, I really like his workrate and battling qualities. He seems to mostly be used at LWB at Shalke, but i think he could do the Kucka role (on the left) really well
We're linked with Ben Arfa again. Is that a sign that there will be no takeover now?

http://www.football-italia.net/99455/mil...t-ben-arfa

And PSG want €20 million.  Devilol
At least Kolasinac is a left footed player. We keep playing right footed players on the left. I am not crazy about him, but I think he is a decent player, and definitely a bargain on a free transfer.

Ben Arfa has struggled at PSG. I would not pay 20mil for him. I was wanting to go for him last summer when he was free as he was definitely worth the try after the type of season he had at Nice. But them wanting to bank 20mil on him after this season is pretty ridiculous! Screw them.
(03-09-2017, 06:06 PM)reza Wrote: If closing happens Sead Kolasinac could be first signing

This guy stood out for me last time I watched, he reminds me sort of Lichsteiner but on the left, and I always thought he was a very good player. Aggressive, runs tirelessly and has clean feet as well. I didn't pay much attention to his defensive game but I'd welcome him for sure.
Just a quick comment, but if (and that's a big if) we have money this summer, then I wouldn't mind us looking at Fabinho from Monaco. I commented on him a couple of years back, when he was still a RB and said I'd like him for midfield. He seems to have transitioned full into a midfielder now and this year has been outstanding for Monaco. He reminds me of Viera actually. He wouldn't be cheap, but I think he can grow into one of the best in the world in his role.

Monaco in general are worth keeping an eye on tbh.
http://www.football-italia.net/99609/mil...tello-loan

If this is true, than we surely will not have much to spend in the summer. There is absolutely no point of looking at Tello. Just another average player that was thought to become something special some years ago, yet it never happened and it will never happen. The guys offers nothing more than what we are getting from the players we already have, so what is the point?!

I'm just hoping that this is some bullshit journalism in a period of time when transfer rumors are taking a backseat to the final couple of months of the European seasons.
http://www.football-italia.net/99687/luk...erts-milan

Reports in Italy suggest that Milan are interested in making a bid for Everton striker Romelu Lukaku this summer.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(03-10-2017, 01:50 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: If I remember rightly didn't he play in the 2014 world cup, coming on for Bosnia as a sub? Anyway, he seems a good player, I really like his workrate and battling qualities. He seems to mostly be used at LWB at Shalke, but i think he could do the Kucka role (on the left) really well

He scored an unfortunate own goal in the first game which Argentina won 2-1, didnt play vs Nigeria, and played whole game vs Iran. He is pretty aggresive and explosive on the left side. While not WC, he is pretty solid both on offense and defense. An upgrade for our current team for sure.
Let's buy Mbappé and Bernardo Silva from Monaco at the end of the season.
How to launch some rumour ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(03-12-2017, 08:49 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Just a quick comment, but if (and that's a big if) we have money this summer, then I wouldn't mind us looking at Fabinho from Monaco. I commented on him a couple of years back, when he was still a RB and said I'd like him for midfield. He seems to have transitioned full into a midfielder now and this year has been outstanding for Monaco. He reminds me of Viera actually. He wouldn't be cheap, but I think he can grow into one of the best in the world in his role.

Monaco in general are worth keeping an eye on tbh.

I update my previous message :
Let's buy Fabinho, Mbappé and Bernardo Silva from Monaco ... Actually, let's buy a big part of their team (Bakayoko, Fabinho, Bernardo Silva and Mbappé).
I think our defence, if covered well, is better. We just need to have Calabria on the right part of the pitch as he often goes forward.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !