Summer transfer window 2017
Dolberg seems better than Bacca and Lapadula, even at his age. And to be honest I don't really mind if we get him or Belotti, because both are young and will probably become top strikers. If I had to choose though, I think Dolberg would be the better option because we'd most likely be able to get him for €20M, which is probably and realistically €50-80M cheaper than Belotti.

We're also linked with Florian Thauvin from Marseille. From what I read, he is a backup signing in case Keita goes to Juve. Here, I think the scenario is the same. I wouldn't mind Thauvin or Keita, but if I were to choose, I think Thauvin might be a better option mainly due to his price. Lazio will probably demand €25-30M for Keita (which isn't bad of course), but we can get Thauvin for possibly cheaper. Plus, Thauvin has been great in Ligue 1 this season, scoring 15 goals and 9 assists as a winger. Keita has identical stats but as a striker.

As for the midfield, it seems to be Kessie and Gustavo/ Badelj, which is an above average mercato for this department. The players will immediately add quality to our line up, but one more signing might make the midfield mercato great. Adding someone experienced like Fabregas or another prospect like Pellegrini would add more depth and quality, but I wouldn't be bothered if we didn't get that. A midfield of Bonaventura, Gustavo, and Kessie is more than enough.

I also agree with what you guys said: give MDS plus cash (€15M?) to Juve for Rugani. I think this might work, as Juventus just signed Benatia, making the competition for the first team harder, and the fact that Rugani would be one of the stars of Milan if he were to come. The back three of Romagnoli, Mussachio, and Rugani would probably be one of the top 4 in the Serie A.

So just to recap our linked players/ signing:

Musacchio (€18M)
Rodriguez (€18M)
Kessie (€25M)
Gustavo (€5M? I think his contract is nearly up)

That's only €66M right there, but it's money well spent. Spend €20M on Dolberg and €20M on Thauvin and our starting attack is set. Assuming our budget is €150M we would have €44M for a backup attacker and/or another midfielder.

And I also think we should keep Niang as a backup. Wouldn't hurt to keep him

Edit: Completely forgot about Conti. He should be a top target this summer, and we should do whatever it takes to get him. Give Atalanta MDS and cash for him instead of giving him to Juventus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to some italian media Milan proposed a contract renewal til De Sciglio yesterday, but he did not yet give a definitive answer because the signing of Ricardo Rodriquez will cover his place in the team. Not sure if this saga is over just yet, we'll see.
Thauvin is another French player who is labelled as "stupid" (it's written in his eyes). Seriously, I don't want him, as talented as he can be, the guy has no brain and doesn't deserve to be linked to Milan.
About the French players, the only player who is worth big money is Mbappé.

We should try to get the twins : Naingollan and Vidal. Make a midfield with both these players, and you know your opponent will be afraid to play against you.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Not really into Dolberg I think Ajax will demand at least 40 million since they sold Milik to Napoli last year for 35 million and he wasn't even performing that well. Surely Dolberg jas talent but Eredivisie is kind of weak to. I bet Poli would ve one of the best players in the Eredivisie certainly with Ajax I think we should buy a striker who can perform right away. And I think Dolberg is nowhere near the level of Belotti so it's logical Belotti is more expensive.
We should not sell de sciglio. Bench the brat for a full season and watch someone else take his spot in the hearts of the fans.
Report says Keita chose Jube. I hope we play hardball w Juve wrt to DES. Take at least 15M -20M otherwise let his contract expires. We have plenty of money anyway Smile
Other reports say we are still negociating with Lazio for both Biglia and Keita. Lazio would have asked for Bonaventura in exchange.
Some reports say it will be either Morata or Belotti. For the first one, the pricetag would be 60M, and the second one 70M.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
What is Aubumeyang's pricetag? Smile
(05-24-2017, 10:46 AM)edysim Wrote: What is Aubumeyang's pricetag? Smile

In january Dortmund told it's 80M. Can be changed since now.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(05-24-2017, 08:18 AM)PerSempre Wrote: So just to recap our linked players/ signing:

Musacchio (€18M)
Rodriguez (€18M)
Kessie (€25M)
Gustavo (€5M? I think his contract is nearly up)

That's only €66M right there, but it's money well spent.

Also keep in mind that we'll almost certainly be selling Bacca, probably for around 20-25M, plus most likely at least a few other players. We'll have quite a lot of money to spend.