Summer transfer window 2017
(06-05-2017, 01:49 PM)Hitman Wrote: Maybe Bayern don't want to give up on him but he's the one that's pushing for a move. He made the wrong decision for his career in going there at this age. I honestly think young players deserve these situations for being too arrogant. Players like Pjaca, Sanches, Koman are youngsters who expect to walk straight into the starting eleven or believe that it's inevitable. The clubs who invested in these players only consider it a smart investment and it often turns out to be the case.. but for the players themselves, they're eventually going to have to move to a newer smaller club after this big move after realizing that they're not finding space. The big club gets the profit they wanted but it's the player who pays the consequences by having to adapt to new leagues and teams.

We can't overspend on players if we aren't ready to give them space. Milan aren't at the PSG, Bayern, Juventus stage yet. If we buy an 18-21 year old for 40m+ we must have enough to be able to give them enough time.

I hope Keita Balde doesn't fall for this trap by going to Juventus. If his contract was a 5 year one, he'd be worth 40-50m by now. We must take advantage of his situation with Lazio and wrap him up asap. Signing Biglia for a high price of 18+4m sorta gives you the indication that we may be overpaying for Biglia to guarantee signing Keita - I hope that that's the cas.e

To be fair, the hype around him came from Portuguese media... They always blow up young players from Benfica while most actually go off and achieve nothing... One decent year, overhyped, ends up playing Euro's and does ok. Media makes him out to be a revelation and one of the best players of the tournament. Bayern swoop in.
hard to not have our head swelled up with all the talk of you being the next best thing.
(06-05-2017, 11:05 PM)nefremo Wrote: Would you guys accept a Real Madrid offer of:
1. James + Modric
2. James + Kovacic
3. James + 50mil
4. Modric + Kovacic
5. Modric + 50mil
6. Kovacic + 70mil
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Basing this on Modric and James being valued at 50mil, and Kovacic being valued at 30mil. (Don't start with the valuations please Big Grin , if you don't like them than make your own....but have fun with it and say if you would choose one of those options...or something close to that).

At this point, I'm so annoyed with Raiola and Donnarumma, that I would definitely take Modric + 50.....or even Modric + Kovacic. Kovacic + 70 is also an option that wouod be good in the circumstamces. The other options don't really interest me. Big Grin

What about Gigio and $30 for Ronaldo and Kovacic?  Sagrin
Well damn....you guys took it too far...but why the hell not! I'm in Big Grin
(06-05-2017, 11:46 PM)porcho Wrote: What about Gigio and $30 for Ronaldo and Kovacic?  Sagrin
This one I like most Devilcool
Reports say BM value Renato at 35M, and D Costa at 40M.
RM want 70M for James but could accept 55M, we should go for James !! 

Btw few months ago, this news could easily be found in Fantasy thread lol
Sanches reminds of Davids to be honest. Not because of the dreads, although they certainly resemble Davids......but because of the fact that he always seems to play at 100 miles per hour. I think once he understands that there are actual phases of the game, he will be so much better. Davids was the same way. When the ball was in his feet, he would just completely get "hot headed" and almost try to play too fast for his own good. He never quite changed that, as it was just his way of playing....but it wasn't until a little later that he learned how to actually use that to his advantage and became an absolute great player. Of course, Davids was a lot more aggressive defensively and there are also a lot of differences with Sanches....but also many similarities. The talent in Sanches is undeniable. I don't think he was hyped for no reason. I think he is very good. The fact is that he is young and it's not just about talent and ability, but simply learning other things about the game that sometimes only come with age and experience. I think he will turn out to be a great player with time.
(06-06-2017, 02:47 AM)nefremo Wrote: Sanches reminds of Davids to be honest. Not because of the dreads, although they certainly resemble Davids......but because of the fact that he always seems to play at 100 miles per hour. I think once he understands that there are actual phases of the game, he will be so much better. Davids was the same way. When the ball was in his feet, he would just completely get "hot headed" and almost try to play too fast for his own good. He never quite changed that, as it was just his way of playing....but it wasn't until a little later that he learned how to actually use that to his advantage and became an absolute great player. Of course, Davids was a lot more aggressive defensively and there are also a lot of differences with Sanches....but also many similarities. The talent in Sanches is undeniable. I don't think he was hyped for no reason. I think he is very good. The fact is that he is young and it's not just about talent and ability, but simply learning other things about the game that sometimes only come with age and experience. I think he will turn out to be a great player with time.

100% He will, but unfortunately, the way it works in Portugal, every young Benfica player isn't hyped up to be a great Prospect... They're hyped up as a great Player.

There's no doubt he's gopt the talent but still has a way to go before he's a great player. Obviously Bayern don't have the patience
(06-06-2017, 02:43 AM)edysim Wrote: Reports say BM value Renato at 35M, and D Costa at 40M.
RM want 70M for James but could accept 55M, we should go for James !! 

Btw few months ago, this news could easily be found in Fantasy thread lol

I would too! 55M would be a great bargain, because these days 55M barely get you two mediocre players (thinking of Bertolacci coming in three!)
55M for James, but then we'd have to partner him up with Bacca and Lapadula? Are you guys really okay with that?
That's assuming we don't sell Donnarumma of course...

Fantastico Mercato or not, we still have a budget guys. Keisse (5M), Mussachio (18M), Rodriguez (15M), Conti (??M), Biglia (??M)...... And Belotti/Auba (70M)..... can we really afford the 55M?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
chances are the 70 for Belotti/Auba would end up being deferred payments also, or a loan with obligation? pay 30 for the loan and 40mill obligation to buy next season or the season after and the same could be done for James. It is possible and Fassone did promise two big names, one FW one MID