Summer transfer window 2017
I would ask for minimum 60 million for him this summer or a trade with real or PSG for a player of that value $.

Im not stressing over it, if real won the CL with navas as the gk ( I know he isn't a bad go, but he isn't top 5) as long as we have a strong core unit on the pitch and a decent bench we will be fine
I have a half a day away from PC and this happens ........... if we are rich I personally (have a feeling F&M must feel differently) don't care about getting any money for him, he sits on bench and goes free next June, hopefully to a flop of an EPL team.
Obviously the media is having a field day with this, so who knows of they are just making this up or not...but there are reports now saying that PSG has offered a lot more money but the shitbag only wants Real Madrid. Clearly that will bring the price down a lot...
And let's be honest, this is also an insult to Milan on a pretty deep level. If Donnarumma had had his breakthrough at Milan in 2006 and not 2016, there's no doubt he would have stayed.

This, friends, is the result of ten years of lack of solid investment on the transfer market and at least five years of almost complete mismanagement of the club as far as keeping us at the top of Italian and European football is concerned. And it hurts. This is Raiola and his little goalkeeping monkey telling us that we're not among the biggest clubs anymore, that even in a long-term perspective he will be better off somewhere else. It's good that there are plenty of great players out there who don't agree with them, but at the end of the day this hurts. But it is, hopefully, the last of Berlusconi and Galliani's legacy at Milan.

I think this, in some ways, is a year zero for us now. It's a massive insult, but one that I hope motivates all of us, from the fans to the players and owners, to give our all for the club to return to old glories again. Because like it or not, we have been told exactly where we stand in the status hierarchy of European clubs right now. Even with a massive amount of money we can't hold on to our own most talented player. It's a position that a club like us absolutely can't accept being in. It's time to hit the reset button on Milan.

So I say, fuck our old trophies. They don't count, not until we're winning again. Milan is a very proud club, but we have all been living on past glory for too long now. It's time to get hungry again and start clawing our way back to the top.
(06-15-2017, 11:21 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: And let's be honest, this is also an insult to Milan on a pretty deep level. If Donnarumma had had his breakthrough at Milan in 2006 and not 2016, there's no doubt he would have stayed.

This, friends, is the result of ten years of lack of solid investment on the transfer market and at least five years of almost complete mismanagement of the club as far as keeping us at the top of Italian and European football is concerned. And it hurts. This is Raiola and his little goalkeeping monkey telling us that we're not among the biggest clubs anymore, that even in a long-term perspective he will be better off somewhere else. It's good that there are plenty of great players out there who don't agree with them, but at the end of the day this hurts. But it is, hopefully, the last of Berlusconi and Galliani's legacy at Milan.

I think this, in some ways, is a year zero for us now. It's a massive insult, but one that I hope motivates all of us, from the fans to the players and owners, to give our all for the club to return to old glories again. Because like it or not, we have been told exactly where we stand in the status hierarchy of European clubs right now. Even with a massive amount of money we can't hold on to our own most talented player. It's a position that a club like us absolutely can't accept being in. It's time to hit the reset button on Milan.

So I say, ***** our old trophies. They don't count, not until we're winning again. Milan is a very proud club, but we have all been living on past glory for too long now. It's time to get hungry again and start clawing our way back to the top.

Great post ...
(06-15-2017, 10:43 PM)nefremo Wrote: Obviously the media is having a field day with this, so who knows of they are just making this up or not...but there are reports now saying that PSG has offered a lot more money but the shitbag only wants Real Madrid. Clearly that will bring the price down a lot...

Not exactly, that just shows how much he wants to go to Real. Mirabelli was pissed during the conference, especially since there are reports saying that Raiola did not want him in the meeting. Now I am guessing the only reason they accepted that condition was in hope that the deal will have a positive outcome. 

It is clear that we will have an ax to grind (100% sure) and we will not go down without a fight. Now the cards are open, Donanarume wants to go to Real, for sporting reasons not money, great. Super, we will not sell under 60 mil. Final. 

Lets see how competent Raiola is now. Trust me the last thing they want now is for Donna to sit on the stands for a year in a world cup season. And trust me Real is not going to be around next year, Real does not but talents, Real buys superstars. He will not be a superstar after on on the bench with out youth team. 

And if we play our card right with PSG, we can use them to pressure Raiola, cuz he does not care for the sporting reasons, he wants to get MONEY, free transfer does not get him the provisons to buy Al Capones house in the States.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
How about 40m + navas + modric for dollar
I knew this would be the outcome since the beginning that prick started rejcting our 1st offer
Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Great post, devoted_dm, I completely agree with you!

This one hurts, but it can not be compared with what we has been enduring for 10 years.

The road is still far!
(06-15-2017, 05:19 PM)Dublinista Wrote: I feel the club missed an opportunity to put the foot down and have been the ones making decisions, not Donnarumma. The whole thing made us look desperate.
Good luck to him in his career. I hope he doesn't spend all his money and end up a crack addict.

I hope he ends up a crack addict...
The thing is..

He's going to Real regardless. We may as well get 25-30m out of him and continue building our team.