Summer transfer window 2017
Perin's agent quoted negotiation currently on hold as we are focusing on renewing current GK.
Some Spanish paper claimed that we had an offer of 60mln euros for James Rodriguez accepted by Perez and now we need to negotiate with the player. Anyone else see these links, wondering if there is any truth behind it.
(06-21-2017, 04:10 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Some Spanish paper claimed that we had an offer of 60mln euros for James Rodriguez accepted by Perez and now we need to negotiate with the player. Anyone else see these links, wondering if there is any truth behind it.

If it is true, didn't someone here say that James already rejected us?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-21-2017, 04:34 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: If it is true, didn't someone here say that James already rejected us?

I wouldn't trust anything during mercato season, unless it is officially official. Big Grin
Said Spanish paper is equivalent to Tuttosport
(06-21-2017, 04:34 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: If it is true, didn't someone here say that James already rejected us?

Take it with a grain of salt, but several English publications such as The Sun have reported exactly that; Real accepted the Milan offer, but the player had rejected as he favors joining Manchester United. Perhaps he sees himself as a up-front striker to pair with Rashford, as with Pogba in midfield there, not sure what space he would have.
The Sun is a pretty bad source of reports to be honest. Last time I read them they made reports on Raiola calling out Milan for making threats against Dollarumma, without even mentioning what Fasobelli said in reply to them. They go for the sensational stuff, and only when it suits them. Given it's a suggestion that James wants to go to United, I'd take it with a grain of salt.

The player himself has not made a statement. He could very well end up with us in the end of his own decision.

In other news, Italy U-21s lost 3-1 to the Czech Republic, with Dollarumma's weaknesses exposed. Slow to react on all three goals against him. Not gonna look good on his CV, specially during renewal year. Not to mention they face Germany next. If things don't work out for him this summer you can bet your behind that he'll come crawling back to us for renewals.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(06-21-2017, 12:17 AM)porcho Wrote: As a Sporting Fan(plus I'm Portuguese) he's clearly better the $$Rumma... and at 29, playing in goals for club and country from a young age. But would pose a problem in a couple of years, work on Plizzari or continue with a keeper in his prime.

He's always impressed me when I've seen him.
(06-21-2017, 07:11 PM)Ryo Wrote: In other news, Italy U-21s lost 3-1 to the Czech Republic, with Dollarumma's weaknesses exposed. Slow to react on all three goals against him. Not gonna look good on his CV, specially during renewal year. Not to mention they face Germany next. If things don't work out for him this summer you can bet your behind that he'll come crawling back to us for renewals.

Here is a question...what happens if a) Donna stays, but b) doesn't renew his contract. They simply play it out... management has stated that unless his value is met, he is free to leave the following year but Milan will not take a low offer. 

Does Milan play him? I imagine the fans would go nuts and might sing songs about him, but these are not the songs one would want to hear. Does the club even play him at that point? 

I'm thinking that unless he renews quickly, Milan need to go in a different direction.
(06-21-2017, 08:42 PM)Milan13 Wrote: Here is a question...what happens if a) Donna stays, but b) doesn't renew his contract. They simply play it out... management has stated that unless his value is met, he is free to leave the following year but Milan will not take a low offer. 

Does Milan play him? I imagine the fans would go nuts and might sing songs about him, but these are not the songs one would want to hear. Does the club even play him at that point? 

I'm thinking that unless he renews quickly, Milan need to go in a different direction.
He will not play, mgm has been very clear on that. Meeting Perin`s agent is a statement enough, if Fassone`s word were not clear enough.

We cannot have a gk in our our goal while his mind is on another team.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.