Summer transfer window 2017
(8 hours ago)reza Wrote: He will hire Mendes now? Grinundwech

How is that any better? "All" of his clients are investigated for tax fraud...
FIFA really need to start properly regulating the transfer market again. These agents have way too much power, and there seems to be no ethical guidelines that they have to follow. Now they don't even have to pass an exam to become licensed. Rampant capitalism is destroying football.
I remember the days when it was shameful to talk to the agent before talking to the club. Do you actually remember that earlier first you`d get an agreement with the club then you would get to talk to the player. Now it is completely opposite.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(10 hours ago)Joël Wrote: Wow great deal. I wished we would've taken advantage of the fact that Roma needs money quickly to cover up their debts for ffp.

We should swoop in and offer 20-25 for Dzeko  Angel
I prefer paredes or pellegrini from roma

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Quote:Chelsea will try to tempt Juventus into parting with Alex Sandro by offering cash plus Cesar Azpilicueta if €70m alone won’t do it.

What sort of nonsense is this? Sandro 70? Then we must surely find someone willing to pay 30 for De Sciglio
(4 hours ago)reza Wrote: What sort of nonsense is this? Sandro 70? Then we must surely find someone willing to pay 30 for De Sciglio

Okmilan  agree. Even though he is a great player, that is an unreal sum for a fullback/wingback.
This is that asshole Conte, secretly helping Jube.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!