Summer transfer window 2017
Quote:BVB want €80m for Aubameyang according to several sources.

65m max
I also think they'll sell for about 60 + some bonuses. There is no way we are giving them 80.

In other news, Chelsea are apparently close to Real's Danilo, which means Juventus are missing out on him. It seems like De Sciglio is set to become their primary target for that role which is obviously great for us as they'll probably be willing to up their offer from that insulting 5mil they gave us.
(07-08-2017, 01:23 AM)nefremo Wrote: I also think they'll sell for about 60 + some bonuses. There is no way we are giving them 80.

In other news, Chelsea are apparently close to Real's Danilo, which means Juventus are missing out on him. It seems like De Sciglio is set to become their primary target for that role which is obviously great for us as they'll probably be willing to up their offer from that insulting 5mil they gave us.

If Juventus offers 5mil, I would keep de Sciglio against his will. He can join Juventus as a Bosman in a year, and I couldn't care any less. 

So, that 5mil offer was for real?
Agree. Not sure if it was real, but that's the last report I saw and haven't seen anything since. I knew they would try and lowball us, but that's just ridiculous.
So what do you guys think? Should we spend the rest of the budget on Aubameyang or on 2-3 lesser players that can still make the team stronger (assuming that there's around 60-70 million left)?
(07-08-2017, 01:37 AM)nefremo Wrote: Agree. Not sure if it was real, but that's the last report I saw and haven't seen anything since. I knew they would try and lowball us, but that's just ridiculous.

If De Sciglio stays, he won't be totally useless. He can even compete for the LB position with RR, our new signing. Maybe he would even prevail. 

This is going to be the beginning of a great era. Okmilan  I am surprised that Dollarumma and de Sciglio don't want to stay and fight together.  Devilf
(07-08-2017, 01:57 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: So what do you guys think? Should we spend the rest of the budget on Aubameyang or on 2-3 lesser players that can still make the team stronger (assuming that there's around 60-70 million left)?

Do we have to choose? Big Grin

I think bringing in a superstar like Auba will have a huge effect on the squad. Not only playing wise, but also psychologically. So after making 7 very solid buys, if I had to choose, I would say get Auba for sure.

But I am not so sure we have to choose. I see us getting Auba for example, PLUS 2-3 more players like Kjaer, Thiago Maia, Cuadrado (on top of Biglia) to round up the squad after all the departures that we will probably see.
(07-08-2017, 02:11 AM)nefremo Wrote: Do we have to choose? Big Grin

Maybe we don't? I just read that Gazzetta claims that Li is ready to give the club extra transfer funds this summer. Might be based on a request from Fassone, who knows that the team needs to be strengthened in other areas but still wants to go after Aubameyang.
(07-08-2017, 02:43 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: Maybe we don't? I just read that Gazzetta claims that Li is ready to give the club extra transfer funds this summer. Might be based on a request from Fassone, who knows that the team needs to be strengthened in other areas but still wants to go after Aubameyang.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
We should go all in for auba PLUS Dembele. Watch that video on YouTube of all 31 BvB goals. dembele set a majority of them up.