http://www.football-italia.net/105637/me...ucci-offer
Most bizarre one in a while:

We offering Romagnoli, De Sciglio and money for Bonucci

(SportMediaset)
(07-12-2017, 01:07 PM)reza Wrote: Most bizarre one in a while:

We offering Romagnoli, De Sciglio and money for Bonucci

(SportMediaset)

Hahaha this is the stupidest transfer news I have read this summer  Wallbang
Big Grin Bonucci! I would not give up Romagnoli for him. Sure, Bonucci is the better player now but Romagnoli is the future.

Besides, i just hate Bonucci and his arrogance in the last couple of years. All this praise has gone to his head. A little overrated too imo.

Anyway, this has to be bullsh!t. I don't buy the story....silly season indeed.
i could believe it if romagnoli's name wasnt included. its a bullshit rumour imo
(07-12-2017, 01:21 PM)nefremo Wrote: Big Grin Bonucci! I would not give up Romagnoli for him. Sure, Bonucci is the better player now but Romagnoli is the future.

Besides, i just hate Bonucci and his arrogance in the last couple of years. All this praise has gone to his head. A little overrated too imo.

Anyway, this has to be bullsh!t. I don't buy the story....silly season indeed.

More importantly, we can't give a future starter of the NT to Juventus, as they would have the best 3 Italian defenders of the next 10 years in their team all at the same time ...
We should state an implicit rule : we don't sell any starter to our direct rivals.

Juventus can have De Sciglio because he is no longer a starter for us, but not our best players. Period.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(07-12-2017, 10:48 AM)Siregar Wrote: I am not sure if we should keep him or loan him out again. He was not starter in Empoli last season and this is not a good sign to make him as a backup for our starting line-up. He played well vs Lugano but it was Lugano and only a friendly game. Another loan spell in Serie might be better for his development.
I agree with Sosa. Experienced players should not make many mistakes, what concerns about them should be only their age (stamina) which means they could help us a lot if we use them wisely (not as regular staters due to their age).

There's rumours Bologna would like Mauri. I think a year on loan would do him good there, he'd reunite with Donadoni under who he broke through at Parma.

I don't believe the rumour about Bonucci and it would be insane to even consider giving up Romagnoli right now. Not that I'm against getting Bonucci, he's a player I like and think he'd be a great purchase to help Romagnoli develop.
Photo 
[Image: nuVHRTp.png]
(07-12-2017, 02:07 PM)Stitch Wrote: [Image: nuVHRTp.png]

IMO a good player who won't be the superstar everyone wants him to become ... Overrated. I don't want this player in Milan, it's a waste of time and we need to focus on our own youngsters before.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !