Summer transfer window 2017
There's no getting past it. Merda forums have become the "I envy Milan so much that we can only talk about them" forums.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(07-15-2017, 06:06 AM)edysim Wrote: This Bonucci transfer will be remembered by me for long long time just like the way we got Nesta back then.

'Snatching' Italy best defender, and one of the best atm from rival as well as defending champ. And that guy is on his peak. The feeling is sooooo f***in nice  Sagrin

With this type of signing, Aubumeback is just matter of time  Devilcool

And we are not yet at position World class club. In addition we play uefa from the bottom. Lol
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Imagine if they also get Thiago Silva back!
(07-15-2017, 01:07 PM)Ryo Wrote: There's no getting past it. Merda forums have become the "I envy Milan so much that we can only talk about them" forums.

Sagrin  True. I have been lurking there almost every day just to see what other fans think of our buys so far.  Devilol  Their "serie a transfers" thread has been growing at a much higher rate than any of the threads that have to do with Inter's market. Big Grin

Anyway, it's fun for us now....but I wouldn't laugh at them for too long. I expect them to buy 2-3 players out of which at least 1 or 2 will be big names. They have to. They can say all they want that they aren't worried about Milan's market and they are only focusing on themselves......but the truth is that we are putting a lot of pressure on everyone and especially Inter. Suning has to respond otherwise they will lose all of their credibility. This is why I expect Inter to respond soon with a couple of buys. Their fans will quickly start talking about how they are the best team "on paper" AGAIN.
Last rumours :
- Bonnuci playing the role of Mirabelli while signing his contract by calling Morata on phone, with Fassone, to explain our project and ask him if he would be interested ...
- One of Modric (Milan) and Kroos (Juventus) could leave Madrid ...
- A meeting about our budget was done in China with our president, and that will decide if we go after Kalinic (low budget) or one of Belotti (1st choice), Aubameyang (the last offer of Chelsea would have been accepted by Dortmund) and Morata.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Where is that Modric rumor from Geo? I'm getting excited again... Big Grin
Get Kroos and it would be mind blowing. Also I am wondering how much De Scilgio is regretting putting in a transfer request
Isn't Modric likely to go to jail for lying in court or something?
Siamo a posto cosi.
(07-15-2017, 02:21 PM)Mystik Wrote: Isn't Modric likely to go to jail for lying in court or something?

Not if he is in Italy Angel

(I am making that up of course, not sure about his court case)
He can go to jail in 3-4 years....when we are done with him