Summer transfer window 2017
(07-18-2017, 08:34 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Aubameyang drops wage demands from the origianl €13 million to €8 million if Milan can agree a deal with Borussia Dortmund. Gazzetta.

The closer to the start of the season, the more desperate our targets will become. Belotti and Aubameyang really want out of their clubs.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Looks like Auba is the more likely striker. I would prefer Belotti or Morata if no Belotti. Morata may be similar to Silva but i think he has the ability to play striker up front. Good dribbler, finisher and can score from headers too.

And whats up with these salty Inter and Juve fans. I was not bitter when Inter won the treble or when Juve played in the CL final. I was actually hopiing Juve would win. I would rather have an Italy team win the CL instead of an overhyped bloated English team, or the only two teams of Spain.
AC MILAN
Apparently De Sciglio has left Mipan's camp in order to return to Italy and complete his move to Juventus.
(07-18-2017, 09:31 AM)Reso Wrote: And whats up with these salty Inter and Juve fans. I was not bitter when Inter won the treble or when Juve played in the CL final. I was actually hopiing Juve would win. I would rather have  an Italy team win the CL instead of an overhyped bloated English team, or the only two teams of Spain.

The simple answer is that they wish they were in our shoes.
You can talk about nationalistic pride and whatnot all you want, but in the end Ladri and Merda fans would rather support their own club achieving the things like trophies and making big signings, rather than one of your rivals.
I have a feeling that we will end up with Aubameyang, and it would be ridiculous to complain if he joined. However I suspect that the reason why the management is so eager to sign him, has as much to do with his status as it does with his current, - and certainly more than his future ability. It would arguably make the biggest splash in the world, if we manage to sign him, since we are not even in CL this year.

I am sure that he would do well here for a year or two, however I have serious doubts over his ability to perform at the highest level in a couple of years, since so much of what he does comes from his speed and agility. In two years he’ll be 30 and his pace will surely decrease. That would be somewhat okay, if he was as lethal in front of goal as a guy like Ronaldo. However from what I have seen so far, I’m afraid that he will loose a lot of what makes him so desirable now, in a not so distant future. That being said, it’d be wonderful to see him return, and he’d be a huge upgrade over Bacca right now.

If it was my money though, I’d bet the lot on Belotti. I know that he is overpriced by €30-40M, and that he has only performed at this level for one year, but I like the total package that you get with this guy. He is young, he is Italian, he is a Milanista and last year he was very prolific, especially given the fact that he was offered much less in terms of service compared to Aubameyang.

Belotti might turn into a new Gilardino, but he might also explode like Vieri. He certainly has all the tools needed to progress further.
On the other hand I am absolutely certain that we have been seeing Aubameyang peak over the last couple of years. He might be able to keep the momentum going for a year or two, but he will never get better than he is now, he is a short term bet.
With Belotti, we could have a partnership with Silva up front that would last a decade.
@MilanEye

The deadline set by BVB for Aubameyang's sale has passed. There should not be further talks with Milan after the two team's match [Kicker].
AC MILAN
BELOTTI TIME
(07-18-2017, 01:18 PM)Reso Wrote: @MilanEye

The deadline set by BVB for Aubameyang's sale has passed. There should not be further talks with Milan after the two team's match [Kicker].

Now this is horrible negotiation management by us.
How the hell are we going to keep Cairo's valuation down now???
I don't want Belotti if it means we are paying 70+M in cash and players for him. 
Good or not, prospect or not, he's not worth that much!
(07-18-2017, 01:33 PM)Ryo Wrote: Now this is horrible negotiation management by us.
I don't want Belotti if it means we are paying 70+M in cash and players for him. 

and you wanna pay 100m for Aubameyang?
(07-18-2017, 01:33 PM)Ryo Wrote: Now this is horrible negotiation management by us.

That's why Morata is still in the picture. I don't understand why we need morata other than trying to keep the price down on Belotti. I prefer Belotti, we need a strong target man with all the attacking plays.