Summer transfer window 2017
(07-26-2017, 01:02 AM)reza Wrote: Borini broke records in agility test, speed - in the sense we want in a football player - is surely part of agility.

Borini has looked ok in the friendlies. Only come here to be a backup anyway which he's more then capable. If he does well he'll be cheap. 

Realistically, That's all Niang has... agility and some speed... 
Niang changing his number for me means jack because he's likely to go anyway... 

What are the chances Silva keeps the #9 - I want a Silva jersey  Sagrin 
it's my surname also
(07-26-2017, 01:31 AM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: The thing you need to think about is that: niang he left mesh number 7 to take 98.
One of Aubamyang and Belotti will coming ...Aubamyang love the number 7 and Belotti he has as idol Sheva.

CR7

Okmilan
Tongue 
(07-26-2017, 01:37 AM)porcho Wrote: CR7

Okmilan

Devilcool

btw i wrong not 98 but is take number 94
and Suso is change agent now is Lucci Is the same as Montella and Bonucci.
(07-26-2017, 01:37 AM)porcho Wrote: CR7

Okmilan

This is it. International and high level signing as what the Chinese owner approved  Sagrin
Mr X confirmed

X-tiano  Devilol Devilol Devilol

Silva + Ronaldo + Sanchez
Jorge mendez F.C.
At this point i am not believing any rumors. I am sure the new signing will be a complete surprise. Of course, I would love it if it was CR7. Let's not forget that not long ago, he wanted to leave.
(07-26-2017, 02:20 AM)Karl08 Wrote: Mr X confirmed

X-tiano  Devilol Devilol Devilol

Silva + Ronaldo + Sanchez
Jorge mendez F.C.

It would have to be 
Silva + Ronaldo + Di Maria to be a Mendes attack

but Gomes would be cheaper then Di Maria meaning we could have this

-----------Gigio-----------
Conti-Bonucci-Roma-RR
--Kessie-Biglia--Gomes-
----------Hakan-----------
-----Silva---Cristiano----

or

---------------Gigio---------------
-----Musa--Bonucci-Roma-----
Conti-Kessie-Biglia-Gomes-RR
---------Silva---Cristiano--------
(07-25-2017, 07:22 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Also Di Maria for wing and André Gomes for midfield...

Not keen on Costa or Falcao.

Andre Gomes is very bad. It's better to stay away from him.
(07-26-2017, 05:37 AM)Milan369 Wrote: Andre Gomes is very bad. It's better to stay away from him.

he's very bad? or very bad at Barcelona... He was great everywhere else... do you like Silva? If not, I finally understand the theme here.
CR7 would cost us ridiculous money. Isn't he taking 30m in wages or something crazy like that? I know we're rich now but I doubt we're that rich unless Madrid is handing him over for free.

I'm also not sure why Diego Costa isn't a top choice for everyone? His attitude is terrible when he's playing against you, but when it's opposite it is not that bad. Can his ability really be questioned? Still managed 20 goals and 7 assists in EPL this year despite having one of his less impressive seasons.

Alexis is probably my top choice if it's anyone coming out of EPL. Scored 24 goals + 10 assists last year, shows he can score + assist which is exactly what I was talking about in previous posts - I think our best way to top off our attack and keep the squad versatile is by buying a second striker type player. Someone who can create and also play on the wing if necessary while bagging a ton of goals. Sanchez can do it all. If we can get Kalinic as a sub, would top off the attack perfectly. Would much rather spend the 50m+ on Alexis than Belotti/Auba etc.