Summer transfer window 2017
(08-05-2017, 09:17 AM)hwmook Wrote: China richest man, Wang Jianlin was forced to sell away big chuck of his company's asset because he was under investigation by the Chinese government due to the company massive overseas investment. Li Yong Hong is now in a similar situation and he is now also being investigated by the Chinese government. It's not going to be easy for us to spend the money in China thus that's why we didn't really overpaid when buying new players. Li Yong Hong and those backers behind need to work out a deal with the goverrnment.

Is this thing really serious?? Are we not able to buy anything due to this?? Will it affect our future transfer market and further investments and loans?? I really don't know anything about finance and have started to panic after hearing this Confused
(08-05-2017, 02:21 PM)Milan369 Wrote: Our attack is the weakest link and we all so that against Craiova. We are going to face much better defence in serie a and Europa league and we need reinforcement in attack against those team for competing for the top 4.

I partially agree but we were playing a 4-3-3.  I think the result would've been different with a 3-5-2.  We do need to reinforce the front but if Aubameyang stays then who do we sign?  Kalinic is a good player.  We have many weapons.  It would be great to get a star striker but it may not be necessary

also, we weren't playing our strongest team. We were playing what we had available
(08-05-2017, 02:29 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I partially agree but we were playing a 4-3-3.  I think the result would've been different with a 3-5-2.  We do need to reinforce the front but if Aubameyang stays then who do we sign?  Kalinic is a good player.  We have many weapons.  It would be great to get a star striker but it may not be necessary

also, we weren't playing our strongest team.  We were playing what we had available

I don't know about 3-5-2. That means we need more strikers and where would Suso play?? Also Romagnoli is injured and it isn't a solution until he's back. If we're playing 4-3-3 we definitely need a winger.

I am fine with Kalinic but it's sad that we are ending up with him after being linked with so many bigger names. The only big striker option I see is Diego Costa/Ibra/Falcao. I don't think Aubemayng/Belotti to Milan is possible at this stage especially since Dembele to Barcelona seems happening.
(08-05-2017, 02:24 PM)Milan369 Wrote: Is this thing really serious?? Are we not able to buy anything due to this?? Will it affect our future transfer market and further investments and loans?? I really don't know anything about finance and have started to panic after hearing this Confused

Someone please reply to this.
(08-05-2017, 02:53 PM)Milan369 Wrote: I don't know about 3-5-2. That means we need more strikers and where would Suso play?? Also Romagnoli is injured and it isn't a solution until he's back. If we're playing 4-3-3 we definitely need a winger.

I am fine with Kalinic but it's sad that we are ending up with him after being linked with so many bigger names. The only big striker option I see is Diego Costa/Ibra/Falcao. I don't think Aubemayng/Belotti to Milan is possible at this stage especially since Dembele to Barcelona seems happening.

I don't think we should stick to one formation.  Suso would play in a 4-3-3.  Calhanoglu can play LW in a 4-3-3
(08-05-2017, 03:05 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Calhanoglu can play LW in a 4-3-3

This is true.....but I think he belongs in the LCM position. I know this was only one game (and not even an entire one for him), but against Craiova at the San Siro, there was a significant difference the ball-movement, faster passing, and general flow of the game on the whole when Calhanoglu moved into the LCM position. 

I've said this before......I love Bonaventura who I think is one of our best players.....but he holds the ball a bit too long when he is in the middle and plays at a much shorter range. With Calhanoglu in the team, we can now move Bonaventura either wide to the LW position or further forward as one of the Attacking Mids should we decide to do something like that. 

I was a big advocate of using Bonaventura as a LCM. Always believed that he can be great there, and he WAS really good there. I still think without Calhanoglu in the team, Bonaventura should be in that position. BUT with Calhanoglu now here, I think he is the better option centrally and it actually works to our advantage as we can get Bonaventura closer to the goal and in the attacking 3rd where he can be more dangerous with his 1v1 ability
Bonaventura can play LW as well to further the point of not needing a winger
we still need a winger if we sell niang though
(08-05-2017, 02:54 PM)Milan369 Wrote: Someone please reply to this.

As of right now there are no problems, things can change quickly though
@MilanEye Aubameyang's brother Willy on Instagram: "I don't know if he will return to Milan, it does not depend on us."

@MilanEye Willy Aubameyang: "If Pierre wants to return to Milan? I cannot answer this."