Summer transfer window 2017
Lol I dropped a bomb with the Pato talk but as sentimental as I am... Bringing balotelli back would be more useful than Pato :p Let your brain speak guys, not your heart. Unless Pato wants to come for 1/6ths of his current wage and he pays for his own transfer fee Devilol

After long and careful negotiation with myself I have proposed my terms to pato:
Pay for your own transfer
Do not shag anyone's daughter in the club
Do not get injured
Earn 1m / year and a house paid for by the club
Keep looking like Jon Snow
Meanwhile Ghezzal to Monaco is official

Mario Lemina is close to Southampton for 18 million + bonuses
(08-08-2017, 02:22 PM)Milan369 Wrote: Meanwhile Ghezzal to Monaco is official

Mario Lemina is close to Southampton for 18 million + bonuses

Juve got a great deal there tbh. 

(08-08-2017, 01:56 PM)Mathias Wrote: Lol I dropped a bomb with the Pato talk but as sentimental as I am... Bringing balotelli back would be more useful than Pato :p Let your brain speak guys, not your heart. Unless Pato wants to come for 1/6ths of his current wage and he pays for his own transfer fee Devilol

After long and careful negotiation with myself I have proposed my terms to pato:
Pay for your own transfer
Do not shag anyone's daughter in the club
Do not get injured
Earn 1m / year and a house paid for by the club
Keep looking like Jon Snow

Don't get me started! Big Grin
(08-08-2017, 03:42 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Juve got a great deal there tbh. 

Don't get me started! Big Grin

On the one truth in that post Tongue ? It's not even up for debate that Balotelli would be way more useful than Pato. Pato's not even fit enough to play Serie A. Getting him fit would take half a season already... if he doesn't get injured Devilol

JK if you read this pato, we love you

WHY are we talking about selling Gustavo Gomez lol? So many rumours around him leaving, now loan and option to buy to Turkey (fenerbahce) but apparantly we want an obligation to buy. This makes no sense, the Milan reddit is already blowing up on not selling him and getting a replacement lol. I wholeheartedly agree, gomez should stay.

In terms of attack, I am happy most of the fans see that Kalinic is a downgrade to Bacca and it makes no sense to pay 22 million for an attacker while we sell a better one for 16m. We need a goalscorer, not a system player. Problem is, does Bacca even want to stay. I think he might want to, and I think we should give our topscorer the benefit of the doubt now that 80% of the team is no longer shit. But then if we don't go with him we're massively fukt in terms of a striker cos the rest doesn't want to play for us, is too expensive or can't play because of an injury. Apparantly we inquired about Ciro immobile, which is an upgrade to Kalinic but I don't see why Lazio would sell him to us for much less than 50 million in today's inflated market. If Kalinic and Bacca go for close to 20m lol.. Coming back to Kalinic it might be that Monty wants him for build-up play and then the wingers to score but that way i see us scoring few goals. Bacca needs an established midfield to score, if we use him with our current beastly midfield in a 3-5-2 formation I see him tearing new assholes left and right. ESPECIALLY with silva being nice and mobile in a free position with Bacca just waiting to poach it in.
Coutinho to Barca should.be matter.of time, 90M with bonus up to 120M, who could resist that for one single player.. Sleepy we should speed up Aubumeback  Devilcool
(08-08-2017, 05:41 PM)edysim Wrote: Coutinho to Barca should.be matter.of time, 90M with bonus up to 120M, who could resist that for one single player.. Sleepy we should speed up Aubumeback  Devilcool

Dembele changed his twitter profile, no longer a BVB player so Aubameyang is now officially no longer on the market. He had a BVB bio up until a few hours ago, my guess is he's on his way to barca.
(08-08-2017, 05:42 PM)Mathias Wrote: Dembele changed his twitter profile, no longer a BVB player so Aubameyang is now officially no longer on the market. He had a BVB bio up until a few hours ago, my guess is he's on his way to barca.

Did you check? I don't see it...

There are rumours Barca have an agreement on signing Coutinho at the same time wih these Dembele rumours. I doubt they'll sign both, but maybe...
It would make sense. Dembele is a massieve talent, can play three positions and Will learn from Messi. Yea I just noticed, I follow him on twitter as one of the few football players.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Didn't Aubameyang confirm that he is staying at Dortmund?? I don't think he would leave even if Ousmane Dembele stays.
(08-08-2017, 09:13 PM)Milan369 Wrote: Didn't Aubameyang confirm that he is staying at Dortmund?? I don't think he would leave even if Ousmane Dembele stays.

Auba only said he's comfortable with staying. Never said that he'd be staying 100%.
He's not Belotti afterall.  Angel
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool