Summer transfer window 2017
(08-11-2017, 01:08 PM)Aficio Wrote: And now Cutrone is learning poacher tips from Montella, so I think the little plane is not inferior.

It would be shame if he not ,because Montella spent entire career as attacker and he was also a "poacher".
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(08-11-2017, 08:33 AM)sylrus Wrote: if montella wants kalinic im in doubt with that move, because we know how that went last season when montella want sosa and mati on the team. i dont think montella is a good talent spotter, unlike miha.

Montella never say want Kalinic is only rumors and fake news because if Milan want Kalinic he would already have bought.
Talk about talent spotter this is not year for this, this year we need to go in first 4 place and stop, even if you go to see it Conti 23 years,Musacchio 27,Rodriguez 24,Kessie 20,Silva 
21,Romagnoli 22 ,Donnarumma 18 ,Chalanoglu 23 ...these are all players almost sure to play ,and for sure we don't have a old team.
(08-11-2017, 05:38 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: Montella never say want Kalinic is only rumors and fake news because if Milan want Kalinic he would already have bought.
Talk about talent spotter this is not year for this, this year we need to go in first 4 place and stop, even if you go to see it Conti 23 years,Musacchio 27,Rodriguez 24,Kessie 20,Silva 
21,Romagnoli 22 ,Donnarumma 18 ,Chalanoglu 23 ...these are all players almost sure to play ,and for sure we don't have a old team.

Many fans were praising F&M for the good signings and Montella was getting blamed for Borini and Kalinic and all. Feeling sorry for the guy.  Sagrin
(08-11-2017, 10:28 AM)GeoTav Wrote: It's reported Montella would count on André Silva as our main striker.

That means we won't buy any big striker, and we would only have, right now, Silva and Cutrone (Bacca is going to leave at the end). That also means we're going to take Kalinic, and if we look further, we will play a lone striker formation (4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-2-1, or 3-4-3).

Bold formations : we still need one midfielder because we only have Biglia-Kessie-Calhanoglu-Loca-Monto as valid players (with Biglia who is already injured and Monto who can be injury prone), add Sosa who doesn't want to leave but is useless, and you see our need. I hope we won't go for Badelj but a better option. We also need a winger, unless our roster is Bona-Niang on the left and Suso-Borini on the right, and that Montella thinks it's enough for now.

Other two formations : our roster in midfield is ok, but we would need a player who can play on a wing or as a CAM again.

The next few days of our mercato will help us to understand how Montella wants to play.

I hope and pray that Bonaventura stays in midfield. He's just such a liability when playing as a winger. He's predictable, keeps the ball too long, makes the wrong decision consistently, just a bad option. He is only seen as good because he was the best of the worst last season, but still that wasn't good enough. This year we've brought in quality players. Bonaventura's quality will be visible to see for everyone and he either will improve by playing alongside great players who'll help him or his selfish attributes will shine and he will be exposed as the player he actually is.

That being said, Bonaventura is a solid option to have for the squad.. just never as a starter. Not yet at least. Hopefully he'll improve. BUT, he must stay in midfield and not up front. He can be used there as a last resort and I actually believe Montella shares the same idea of what Jack's position should be.

As of today, my starting trio in midfield would be: Hakan, Biglia, Kessie. Second line would be Bonaventura, Locatelli and Montolivo. Not to mention we can always switch to a 2 midfield situation when things get tough. I do agree with you that we need a mezzala aka a 2 way midfielder though.

Up front we need at least one winger if Niang stays. Niang, Hakan, Borini, Jack can play on the LW (but clearly we don't have an undisputed starter, that's why signing Keita would be great (silently & unrealistically praying for Alexis)). Suso for RW with Borini/Niang also able to cover. CF we have Silva with Niang, Borini also able to cover (Cutrone should go on loan). Clearly missing a quality striker that guarantees goals. That quality striker though may take a lot of minutes away from Silva who can potentially become great, that's why I think Kalinic is a good option because he can be benched and always come on at the end of games to win the games when we can't break the deadlock. Kalinic would allow Silva to grow, Aubameyang would take away a lot of minutes from Silva and regress his growth.

No matter how you look at it, we're still in need of 3 players to be a Scudetto team that plays in Europa.

CF, winger, midfielder. I'd go for Kalinic for the above mentioned reasons. A real star winger for LW, someone speedy with great creativity.. my preferred choices are Keita and Alexis here. Midfield I think there are plenty of options out there. I don't know if Renato is what we need though. I think we need someone like Vidal.
(08-11-2017, 06:33 PM)Hitman Wrote: I hope and pray that Bonaventura stays in midfield. He's just such a liability when playing as a winger. He's predictable, keeps the ball too long, makes the wrong decision consistently, just a bad option. He is only seen as good because he was the best of the worst last season, but still that wasn't good enough. This year we've brought in quality players. Bonaventura's quality will be visible to see for everyone and he either will improve by playing alongside great players who'll help him or his selfish attributes will shine and he will be exposed as the player he actually is.

That being said, Bonaventura is a solid option to have for the squad.. just never as a starter. Not yet at least. Hopefully he'll improve. BUT, he must stay in midfield and not up front. He can be used there as a last resort and I actually believe Montella shares the same idea of what Jack's position should be.

As of today, my starting trio in midfield would be: Hakan, Biglia, Kessie. Second line would be Bonaventura, Locatelli and Montolivo. Not to mention we can always switch to a 2 midfield situation when things get tough. I do agree with you that we need a mezzala aka a 2 way midfielder though.

Up front we need at least one winger if Niang stays. Niang, Hakan, Borini, Jack can play on the LW (but clearly we don't have an undisputed starter, that's why signing Keita would be great (silently & unrealistically praying for Alexis)). Suso for RW with Borini/Niang also able to cover. CF we have Silva with Niang, Borini also able to cover (Cutrone should go on loan). Clearly missing a quality striker that guarantees goals. That quality striker though may take a lot of minutes away from Silva who can potentially become great, that's why I think Kalinic is a good option because he can be benched and always come on at the end of games to win the games when we can't break the deadlock. Kalinic would allow Silva to grow, Aubameyang would take away a lot of minutes from Silva and regress his growth.

No matter how you look at it, we're still in need of 3 players to be a Scudetto team that plays in Europa.

CF, winger, midfielder. I'd go for Kalinic for the above mentioned reasons. A real star winger for LW, someone speedy with great creativity.. my preferred choices are Keita and Alexis here. Midfield I think there are plenty of options out there. I don't know if Renato is what we need though. I think we need someone like Vidal.

Silva could learn a lot from Costa/Auba. How can that regress his growth? He will get enough playing time this season with europa league and all. We need guarantees now. During preseason attack was our weakest link. I don't think a player who scored 15 and 12 goals at Fiorentina in the last two years is a good idea to lead the attack. That said I am not against Kalinic arriving at 20 mil but if we have a chance to sign to Auba/Costa then we should pull the trigger. It's just that bringing Kalinic we have to fight for top 4 but by bringing other 2 we have could easily qualify for the Champions league.

As for wingers yes we need a good one in the left. Keita is a good idea but Sanchez is a dream. He is demanding insane wages and wants Champions league. Plus Arsenal doesn't want to sell him.
(08-11-2017, 06:23 PM)Milan369 Wrote: Many fans were praising F&M for the good signings and Montella was getting blamed for Borini and Kalinic and all. Feeling sorry for the guy.  Sagrin

I don't blame Borini because i know is a substitute, that if not play is not make problem,maybe I would not have give number 11 shirt.
Montella is not ask for Kalinic or say or Kalinic or nothing , Kalinic is the last choice also for Montella, but media on Italy talk about him because is the easiest negotiation,and the most obvious choice for now because Fiorentina want sell him and the player say i want to go to Milan...They did not let out the shirt number 7 casually and if u go at BVB present an offer 80M for Aubameyang u can buy him same  Torino and present an offer 80M you got Belotti.

The real question is not what striker will come but how much money we still have to spend .

Personally I do not think we do not have the money (Mirabelli and Fassone they will do everything to bring a strong name)but BVB and Torino don't want sell Aubameyang or Belotti ! Different problem for D.Costa, Chelsea prefer sell the player to us but the player want Atleti.

Ibra and Falcao they never asked for information is only a media trash.
I read right now shirt number 11 at Chalanoglu and not 10 and so 10 and 7 free...maybe a mistake ?

Below is the list of numbers reported to the League:

2 Calabria Davide

4 Mauri Josè Agustin “J. Mauri”

5 Bonaventura Giacomo

8 Fernandez Saenz Jesus Joaquin “Suso”

9 Valennte Da Silva André Miguel “André Silva”

11 Calhanoglu Hakan

11 Borini Fabio

12 Conti Andrea

13 Romagnoli Alessio

15 Gomez Gustavo Portillo

17 Zapata Valencia Cristian Eduardo “C. Zapata”

18 Montolivo Riccardo

19 Bonucci Leonardo

20 Abate Ignazio

21 Biglia Lucas Rodrigo

22 Musacchio Mateo

23 Sosa José Ernesto

29 Paletta Gabriel

30 Storari Marco

31 Antonelli Luca

45 Zanellato Nicolò

46 Gabbia Matteo

63 Cutrone Patrick

68 Rodriguez Araya Ricardo Ivan

70 Bacca Ahumanada Carlos Arturo “Bacca”

73 Locatelli Manuel

75 Guarnone Alessandro

79 Kessie Franck Yannicl

90 Donnarumma Antonio “A. Donnarumma”

94 Niang M’Baye

96 Calabria Davide

99 Donnarumma Gianluigi
(08-11-2017, 07:52 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: I read right now shirt number 11 at Chalanoglu and not 10 and so 10 and 7 free...maybe a mistake ?

Below is the list of numbers reported to the League:

2 Calabria Davide

4 Mauri Josè Agustin “J. Mauri”

5 Bonaventura Giacomo

8 Fernandez Saenz Jesus Joaquin “Suso”

9 Valennte Da Silva André Miguel “André Silva”

11 Calhanoglu Hakan

11 Borini Fabio

12 Conti Andrea

13 Romagnoli Alessio

15 Gomez Gustavo Portillo

17 Zapata Valencia Cristian Eduardo “C. Zapata”

18 Montolivo Riccardo

19 Bonucci Leonardo

20 Abate Ignazio

21 Biglia Lucas Rodrigo

22 Musacchio Mateo

23 Sosa José Ernesto

29 Paletta Gabriel

30 Storari Marco

31 Antonelli Luca

45 Zanellato Nicolò

46 Gabbia Matteo

63 Cutrone Patrick

68 Rodriguez Araya Ricardo Ivan

70 Bacca Ahumanada Carlos Arturo “Bacca”

73 Locatelli Manuel

75 Guarnone Alessandro

79 Kessie Franck Yannicl

90 Donnarumma Antonio “A. Donnarumma”

94 Niang M’Baye

96 Calabria Davide

99 Donnarumma Gianluigi

It's a mistake. Both Borini and Calhanglou are having 11.
And Davide Calabria have 2 and 96. Or we have two of them.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(08-11-2017, 08:56 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: And Davide Calabria have 2 and 96. Or we have two of them.

He can play on both sides, that's why he is rewarded with two numbers. One for each side.  Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin