Summer transfer window 2017
(08-18-2017, 08:15 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: Let's see what mesh number it will take Kalinic

Probably 14 or 16. Maybe we have reserved 7 for our winger or another striker (not sure if this happens but a minute chance on Costa or Belotti).
(08-18-2017, 08:00 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Does it really matter as long as there's an obligation to buy?

yes because there is more money to spend this window
Costa? He's been partying all summer, haven't been training and is overweight. All because he wants to go to Atletico. Unmotivated and will take weeks/months to be fit. No thanks!
(08-18-2017, 08:49 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: yes because there is more money to spend this window

We're linked with Auba, Belotti, Sanches, Keita and so on. There must be money available I guess.
(08-18-2017, 08:18 PM)Milan369 Wrote: Probably 14 or 16. Maybe we have reserved 7 for our winger or another striker (not sure if this happens but a minute chance on Costa or Belotti).

I think it is impossible, especially for Belotti and Costa same position of Silva and Kalinic most likely Aubameyang because can play winger and i'm super fan of Belotti.
To have real caches to win the scudetto we should have buy Belotti,Keita and Lucas Torreria or player like him,but I would be talking about spending another 130M
Do not look at last night's game against Shkendija that game does not count anything , the current team does not have enough goals to win the scudetto and maybe even to get to 4th place,i do not see a player who can unlock difficult games....Sunday evening you will see the difference even with a team like Crotone.
This team can win scudetto: Donnarumma,Conti,Romagnoli(Musacchio),Bonucci,Rodriguez,Kessie,Biglia(Lucas Torreria),Bonaventura,Suso,Belotti(Silva),Keita.
We had after purchasing of Bonucci and Biglia buy quickly Belotti.

Sunday after spending 200m we still play with Montolivo this means something
I'm the first fan of Milan i buy subscription for the championship and soon a player's t-shirt ,but I remain balanced and aim on this team.
(08-18-2017, 10:36 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: I think it is impossible, especially for Belotti and Costa same position of Silva and Kalinic most likely Aubameyang because can play winger and i'm super fan of Belotti.
To have real caches to win the scudetto we should have buy Belotti,Keita and Lucas Torreria or player like him,but I would be talking about spending another 130M
Do not look at last night's game against Shkendija that game does not count anything , the current team does not have enough goals to win the scudetto and maybe even to get to 4th place,i do not see a player who can unlock difficult games....Sunday evening you will see the difference even with a team like Crotone.
This team can win scudetto: Donnarumma,Conti,Romagnoli(Musacchio),Bonucci,Rodriguez,Kessie,Biglia(Lucas Torreria),Bonaventura,Suso,Belotti(Silva),Keita.

I'm the first fan of Milan i buy subscription for the championship and soon a player's t-shirt ,but I remain balanced and aim on this team.

I think the Aubameyang ship has sailed. Dortmund won't sell him this late plus he said he's happy at Dortmund and hasn't pushed for a move recently. 

Cairo has been demanding ridiculous amount for Belotti so in my opinion it was a wise decision to go after him. But who knows what happens in the future.

Costa won't get any playing time at Chelsea an he wants to go to Atletico. If Atletico cannot meet Chelsea's demands then we may have a chance but it is very unlikely.

Winning scudetto this season is out of question imo even if we had Auba/Belotti. The management had to start from the bottom thanks to the work of the previous management and expecting an overnight success is unfair. They had replaced a team full of mediocre players in almost all position in one summer even with the restrictions in finances. Making into Top 4 is possible and hope we can attain it. And they had never claimed that they want to win scudetto in this season. They have always mentioned that qualifying for champions league is their major priority.

The summer is not over yet and we still are after players. Let us give them time till August 31st and then evaluate.
Quote:Niang is still undecided on the Spartak Moscow move. He was promised some bonuses by the old Milan leadership in case of a future sale

However, the new Milan management have no intention of granting Niang any bonus payment since it was never written among contractual terms

You aren't getting shit motherfucker.  Fuck you and Raiola
(08-18-2017, 10:36 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: I think it is impossible, especially for Belotti and Costa same position of Silva and Kalinic most likely Aubameyang because can play winger and i'm super fan of Belotti.

Respectfully, we don't know how much Monty will end up playing when the season starts and Biglia comes back. Yes, he played against Shkendija, but so did a few others that probably aren't going to be first choice. 

In addition, I do look at the Shkendija game with a series of positives. 1 - we played up-tempo and created chances. Hell, that game could have been 11 nil given some of the chances that were missed. Would last years team performed like that? I don't think so, but that's my opinion. 2 - Kessie looks like a steady force in midfield. I was very pleased to see his work and performance. I think that will certainly translate moving forward. 3 - Silva starting to settle in and get up to speed. Personally, I thought he and Suso struggled with their first touches (little heavy) early on, an Silva missed a couple of chances, but he did net two and one he was essentially being dragged to the ground... fought thru it and scored. Very, very positive. Guys like Costa would have gone to ground, rolled around in agony and acted as if their leg was just ripped from their bodies to draw that penalty... he shrugged that off and converted. 

As for scoring, I think we would all like a top flight striker... but that's not as easy as "Hey, come join Milan". Management has made offers to the players you reference, and so far no dice. Probably can get Beloitti....but it's going to run us about 85M plus (aren't they asking for 100M for this guy?). We have made offers with Auby, but that may not even be an option given the developments at Dortmund. 

I guess what I am getting at is this...we have spent a ton of money, and we replaced a number of players that frankly needed replacement. Its a project. How many teams add 10 players like Milan did in a transfer window...with most of them being either first choice or key contributors? Bonucci, Biglia, Kessie, Conti, Rodriguez, Hakan, Silva may all be first choice (when healthy and fit). Talk about turn-over. I think sometimes that gets lost as we become engrossed (all of us, myself included) over that top-flight striker. But when we take a step back, what management has done so far is very, very impressive. This team is improved from last year in all areas...defense, midfield and yes attack. I'll take Silva over Bacca any day. I certainly think that the team will add another (if nothing else, it would be Kalinic, which not the big name is still a plus in my book over say Lapadula from last year). I too hope Milan add another striker, but with this team I do believe that they have a very, very legit shot to qualify for Champions League.
It is a project and wasn't going to be done in one window

Kalinic's medicial will be Monday or Tuesday
(08-18-2017, 11:51 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: It is a project and wasn't going to be done in one window

Kalinic's medicial will be Monday or Tuesday

I know man and i'm not here to criticize the work of F&M indeed i thank them heartily for giving us new hope and enthusiasm , but I'm worried because next year we have to go on Champions League forcedly or or it would be a disaster , in attack we need one player who can securing so many goals or make us win in difficult matches , and I do not see this player in ur team,Silva have skill and is good but for a striker playing in the Serie A is very difficult more than liga and premier league ,Kalinic is nice but not as the main striker ,Suso i love this guys but is an assist man not goleador.