Summer transfer window 2017
(08-19-2017, 10:30 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Arsenal offered us Jack Wilshere. Unconvinced.

no thx
(08-19-2017, 06:31 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Keita only wants Juve merda

Aubameyang: In an interview with Sky Sport De, Borussia Dortmund Zorc's sports director, today at 22.50 he said there was no connection between Dembele and Aubameyang's position.
With regard to Aubameyang said the case is closed, there will be no transfer, because the market window was very long but there were no conditions to make the transfer, although they had spoken to the player very openly . Now they expect only goals from him and the achievement of so many goals in the new season

I do not see in the mercato a player that we can take better then Keita honestly in this moment...Di Maria ? Draxler ? 
The problem is that the player want go to juve merda ss you said but Lotito is like Cairo and today he said : "There were three officers, all documentable. Milan would have given us 35 million, West Ham 32, Napoli 30. Keita and his attorney have replied that he did not care about any of the three, that the preferred destination was Juve" 
Keita and is agent want go to Juve because juve merda pay commission at agent of 5M this is why juve merda offer only 15M the problem is not player but agent.
La Gazzetta dello Sport say Milan will sign talented Norwegian 17-year old striker Jorgen Strand Larsen. U-17 international. He is 1.93 meters tall and his role model is Fernando Torres. Has three appearances as substitute in Norwegian league for 2nd placed team Sarpsborg 08 (behind Rosenborg, which some of us remember losing against the 90's).
(08-20-2017, 10:34 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: La Gazzetta dello Sport say Milan will sign talented Norwegian 17-year old striker Jorgen Strand Larsen. U-17 international. He is 1.93 meters tall and his role model is Fernando Torres. Has three appearances as substitute in Norwegian league for 2nd placed team Sarpsborg 08 (behind Rosenborg, which some of us remember losing against the 90's).

FM are making both Montella and Rino happy  Okmilan

Milan are attempting to convince Keita to join while they are also back on PSG's Grzegorz Krychowiak to bolster midfield. [@CorSport]

IMO, we need both than a big name striker, especially after signing Kalinic.
(08-20-2017, 10:38 AM)Aficio Wrote: FM are making both Montella and Rino happy  Okmilan

Milan are attempting to convince Keita to join while they are also back on PSG's Grzegorz Krychowiak to bolster midfield. [@CorSport]

IMO, we need both than a big name striker, especially after signing Kalinic.

Rino is dangerous when not happy.  Devilol

Big name striker seems more and more unlikely. A motivated Keita and Krychowiak are good players. I also read PSG put up Julian Draxler for sale at around €35 million, that would have been a great signing. Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool interested.
still a possibility of Cutrone being loaned out
Need confirmation because I've just read them from my local source:
- Kalinic is a fan of Milan, he sleeps under a poster of Sheva
- Valero, Chiesa, Bernardeschi and Tello played better thanks to him
- Montella requested him
Whilst Dortmund may say no chance Auba is leaving, Auba himself at interview says he needs to leave his summer to grow. Given the other comments previously he is definitely trying to force his way to Milan don't you think?

I assumed the delay in signing was all just us waiting for Dortmund to sign a replacement before Auba gets transferred, but as we get to the end of the window I must admit I am finally getting nervous.
(08-20-2017, 10:45 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Rino is dangerous when not happy.  Devilol

Big name striker seems more and more unlikely. A motivated Keita and Krychowiak are good players. I also read PSG put up Julian Draxler for sale at around €35 million, that would have been a great signing. Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool interested.

Put 50-55M for Draxler and Krychowiak then our mercato can be closed. No need to overpay for big strikers. No Keita thanks.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(08-20-2017, 02:55 PM)Vegeta365 Wrote: Whilst Dortmund may say no chance Auba is leaving, Auba himself at interview says he needs to leave his summer to grow. Given the other comments previously he is definitely trying to force his way to Milan don't you think?

I assumed the delay in signing was all just us waiting for Dortmund to sign a replacement before Auba gets transferred, but as we get to the end of the window I must admit I am finally getting nervous.

The Aubameyang question is similar to that of Belotti, the problem is not player ,the problem is money,we probably do not have the money needed to buy one of these players or they just decided to split the money left for 2\3 player,in fact i expect a wing in place of Borini and a great substitute in midfield , best option are Keita,Lucas Torreria and R.Sanchez.

Btw the Auba interview is old.