Summer transfer window 2017
Placeholder for the winter transfer window:

Note to management - Dispatch all players represented by this *** http://www.football-italia.net/109379/ra...-apologise

Although I admire the work he is doing for his clients, I don't appreciate his language and actions. If our management is building a team for the future, than they should keep him as far away from AC Milan as possible.
No matter how good they are or can be, if a player chose to be represented by this person, they are standing behind his words and they should not be allowed to wear this jersey.
He's trying to save his face. It was his fault to not expect the reaction of fans.
Sergio Rico (Sevilla goalie) says Milan asked for him in the summer but he decided to stay there.
(09-04-2017, 03:16 PM)Hitman Wrote: Here's a list of players that are out of contract next summer:

Top names: Messi, Alexis, Ozil, Isco, Giminez, De Vrij, Goretzka, Blind, Bernard, Luan, Emre Can

https://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/...evertraege

I'll take Sanchez, Goretzka, Emre Can, and while we're at it... Bring in Gimenez. Then we could play 3 at the back... Gimenez/Musa-- Bonucci--Roma/Musa
I heard also Iniesta will be a free agent?
(09-04-2017, 11:22 PM)reza Wrote: Sergio Rico (Sevilla goalie) says Milan asked for him in the summer but he decided to stay there.

I think our management will continue keeping an eye out for goalkeepers anyhow, only a matter of time before Donnarumma leaves with Raiola as his agent.

Constant drama, even after everything he keeps stirring things up saying the fans owe him an apology etc etc.
He's going to make it seem like the fans and club have disrespected him and it'll convince Donnarumma to detach himself. He'll just continue to cause unrest until he manages to sell him.
Juve are also tracking Iniesta, Gorestzka and Can. It would be a fierce battle for free agents, remind me of Lentini Big Grin
but Lentini wasn't a free agent! There was no such thing as a free agent back then! Big Grin

... and, after we got Lentini, Juventus got Vialli, which turned out to be a much better deal (as always Sad).
(09-05-2017, 01:46 AM)WCmilan Wrote: I think our management will continue keeping an eye out for goalkeepers anyhow, only a matter of time before Donnarumma leaves with Raiola as his agent.

Constant drama, even after everything he keeps stirring things up saying the fans owe him an apology etc etc.
He's going to make it seem like the fans and club have disrespected him and it'll convince Donnarumma to detach himself. He'll just continue to cause unrest until he manages to sell him.

Pretty much what I've said since the start. F&M know what they're doing... they'll wait till the right time and sell him off... sell him for 100m and find a replacement.

And Iniesta is a little old for the price he'd likely come for... I'd rather Can and Goreskta. We'd have a good, mostly young, midfield with good depth.
(09-05-2017, 03:11 AM)xudong Wrote: but Lentini wasn't a free agent! There was no such thing as a free agent back then! Big Grin

... and, after we got Lentini, Juventus got Vialli, which turned out to be a much better deal (as always Sad).

Haha yeah.

But we were too unlucky. His injury, Van Basten's injury, the lost in CL final... He was the perfect upgrade to Colombo, the silent hero. His public image was also very attractive.