Matchday 28: Juventus vs. Milan (Friday, March 10, 2017 20:45 CET)
Well, this is it... I must admit that I have had unbelievable luck and an absolutely great run, but the inevitable is finally here! Big Grin There you go, my last match thread this season.  Confused Big Grin  

Juventus received their first draw of the season (I read that they were the last team in Europe for that) against Udinese. Now they are back home, they are going to vent all their disappointment and anger on poor us.  Confused And they have a comfortable 2-0 aggregate lead against Porto before hosting the second CL leg at home, so again, we are probably going to see a full-strength Juventus unleash their wrath on us. We are so doomed.  Confused

If anything, the history is not on our side. I lost count already with how many games we lost against Juventus until our narrow victory earlier this season at San Siro, and the Super Coppa victory in a way was the turning point of our season because we quickly followed up losing many points, most of which unnecessarily, in Serie A. 

There is zero chance that we get any positive result out of this game. I just hope that Donnarumma and Romagnoli can somehow save us from some traumatizing results. That's all I ask.  Confused

By the way, Cuadrado got a yellow card against Udinese and will serve a one-match ban. It is great news for Vangioni, I suppose, but whoever steps in for Cuadrado could still prove to be too much for our summer "reinforcement". Facepalm

News, called up players, etc to follow.  Sagrin
I don't know that there is 0% chance we'll win... by my calculations it's a 1.03763865255294298624552% chance we'll win...
Man, I don't know where you get that optimism. Grinser044Grinser044

Grinundwech
so if we win this game you must open the rest of the match until the season end xu, no matter the result of the next match after juve.
Screw that guys! We are winning this one! These dirty zebras are going to have nightmares about us! 2-0 Milan on this one!!!
(03-07-2017, 02:43 AM)sylrus Wrote: so if we win this game you must open the rest of the match until the season end xu, no matter the result of the next match after juve.

Something like we beat Juventus and got the Super Coppa but then lost like 38735 points in the following matches?  Confused

Too bad we are still going to lose this one.  Confused

(03-07-2017, 02:55 AM)nefremo Wrote: Screw that guys! We are winning this one! These dirty zebras are going to have nightmares about us! 2-0 Milan on this one!!!

Again, I don't know where you got that optimism. Maybe the rumor that Suso may make it to the game, but Chiellini may not?  Sleepy Still, we are so going to lose.  Confused 

It is going to be a sad week.  Dodgy Dodgy
Xudong... Think positive thoughts... If all else fails... drink whisky... lot's of it!
I'm actually more excited about the fact that Cuadrado is not playing. He would have absolutely destroyed Vangioni 1 on 1 on that left hand side.

But hey...don't be so defeated Xu....If Udinese could tie them, why couldn't we beat them? Big Grin
(03-07-2017, 04:08 AM)nefremo Wrote: I'm actually more excited about the fact that Cuadrado is not playing. He would have absolutely destroyed Vangioni 1 on 1 on that left hand side.

But hey...don't be so defeated Xu....If Udinese could tie them, why couldn't we beat them? Big Grin

You do know that Udinese beat us twice, right? Confused
Damn.....forgot about that! Big Grin