AC Milan Stuff
So the other day my girlfriend gifted me this excellent Milan coffee mug so I thought we can start a thread about the various Milan related stuff all of us own. 

[Image: acmcup.jpg]
Okmilan
Can I have one? Big Grin

Unfortunately all Milan stuff is over-priced here, and as much as I love Milan, it's simply not worth it! I do have Maldini's and Pato's shirts thought.
Ace where are you?
I am in India and it's overpriced here too, especially at the Adidas store, but I do keep finding tid bits here and there. I have like a radar in my mind, anywhere I see a combination of red and black signals go off in my head. Big Grin

I'll post some more later when I take pics.
I come from the Holy Lands... where the dead are expected to pay taxes Grinundwech

My brother did find Milan baby shirts in a reasonable price... the catch? they're counterfeit.. but they're shirts none-the-less.

Even if I want to buy from the official store.. I mean 120 Euro's barring shipping costs? that's worth 2 days work Undecided
Honestly most of my stuff is gifts from ex-girlfriends. Now that I think about it, it's strange how my ex's always gave me Milan caps. I have like ten of them, a couple of which I wear pretty regularly. Off late I started wearing my 2012 Away shirt to the gym. That damn shirt has such great fitting.

Guys post some of your own shit too? I thought this thread would be bombarded with pics.
(03-08-2017, 09:49 AM)somedevil Wrote: So the other day my girlfriend gifted me this squash betting is an excellent way to win money Milan coffee mug so I thought we can start a thread about the various Milan related stuff all of us own. 

[Image: acmcup.jpg]

Cool mug. Frankly speaking, great idea for my boyfriend Smile
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. Og Mandino