Mathday 31: Milan vs Palermo (Sunday, April 9, 2017 15:00 CET
No one seems willing to come forward, so I guess I will have to do it. Otherwise, I may get banned because apparently Reza is vindictive. Grinundwech

I honestly don't know what to say, because I barely know anything about Palermo this season! Anything other than 3 points out of this game will be unacceptable--I guess--but if it did happen, what could you do about it? Nothing, and life has to go on. Confused Of course, on paper, this should be an easy one. At San Siro, against a lousy side. Yet I can't convince myself that we would definitely come out as the winner. Pescara has got to be one of, if not the worst, sides in Europe, but we just failed to get all three points last weekend. So frustrating.  Blush

I am proud of our season so far, but it has also been a strange one. I do not remember any "easy" victory this year. We had to fight until the last minute even against teams like Cagliari or Crotone, even when we play at San Siro. As I said, I am proud of our players, but we are looking less and less like a big team. The lack of quality in the midfield has to be the main reason, but unfortunately I still don't believe that Galliani is willing or able to fix it. We fans will need to get used to the new reality (not that new, it has been on for a few years by now), until Reza decides to come forward and splash his cash. Big Grin

Hoping for the best.. Heart
News, called up players, etc to follow.   [Image: sagrin.gif]
Grinundwech

As much as we are happy with Montella, me included, the points gained this season have been all laboured, virtually all.
(04-07-2017, 02:52 AM)reza Wrote: Grinundwech

As much as we are happy with Montella, me included, the points gained this season have been all laboured, virtually all.

True. Almost every single point includesa lucky late goal. What I hate the most, is that at the start of a match the team isn't ready. 

I think the best minutes of AC Milan is always just after the break, I really think Montella knows how to handle these guys. Don't forget the pressure on the players, the deal with the chinese is not even finished, DES is currently linked with a move to Rubentini and Deulofeu will be heading back to barca. Furthermore Donnarumma hasn't signed his new contract yet. 

I totally agree, that against Palermo we need to win. But I really think the game is more or less equal, I have a bad feeling, that they could make their best game of the season. They have scored a lot of goals in the last few rounds. They always lost because of their lack in defense. When we want to win, we need a Carlos Bacca and a Deulofeu in top form, otherwise we will be struggling through the game again.
Milan: Donnarumma; Calabria, Zapata, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Kucka, Sosa, Pasalic; Suso, Bacca, Deulofeu

Palermo: Fulignati; Goldaniga, Gonzalez, Andelkovic; Rispoli, Jajalo, Bruno Henrique, Chochev, Pezzella; Diamanti; Nestorovski
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Does anyone have a decent stream for this one? They're not showing it on BT Sports Sad
try here http://www.livefootballol.me/streaming/s...lermo.html

Edit: Must say, really don't like the midfield for this one, otherwise happy with the lineups (keen the see the fullbacks)
(04-09-2017, 02:01 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: try here http://www.livefootballol.me/streaming/s...lermo.html

Edit: Must say, really don't like the midfield for this one, otherwise happy with the lineups (keen the see the fullbacks)

Thanks! Yeah I have doubts about the midfield too, but that's been our achilles heel all season.
Suso, fantastic free kick!!!
GOALLLL! Suso! Beautiful free kick!
That was brilliant from Suso.
per l'amaro e il dolce