Matchday 32: Inter - Milan (Saturday April 15, 2017 - 12:30 CET)
Milan derby this Saturday! Weird kickoff time..I'm assuming to accommodate our viewers in the far east. If we win this one, we can practically bury Inter's season. Lose it and everything is to play for again. Inter are coming off a string of poor results so let's kick them while they're down! Also with the sale of the club finally happening, there will hopefully be some clarity going forward so the players can focus on football.

News, called up players, etc to follow Big Grin

P.S. I hope these 12:30 CET kickoffs don't become a trend for Milan games. That's damn early to get up on a weekend (for those in the EST timezone)..
Siamo a posto cosi.
Wait, I thought I was going to open the thread? Angry

Big Grin
I gave you plenty of time but you were taking too long! Grinundwech

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Siamo a posto cosi.
Can't say I blame you. Xu it's your own fault Big Grin
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
if we lose pls ban xu for not opening the match thread on time Devilol
I was going to get banned twice within a week then. First the sales, then the Derby loss. Sad
Two bans equal no ban much like two negatives ...

Big Grin
So, let me make it clear: if we win Derby, I will get banned; if we lose, then I will be fine? Big Grin

I guess I know what I should be wishing for now... Grinundwech
Win or lose you are now officially the MM liaison to Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux and MM China correspondent Grinser044
(04-13-2017, 04:33 PM)reza Wrote: Win or lose you are now officially the MM liaison to Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux and MM China correspondent  Grinser044

... but I don't have to do it if the Derby ends in a draw?  Grinundwech