Matchday 34: Crotone - Milan (Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 15:00 CET)
With Atalanta playing Juve, Lazio playing Roma, and Inter playing Napoli, we desperately need to pick up 3 points here as it would be a chance to put close the gap with those above us in the EL race. We also need to be careful with Fiorentina who are only 3 points behind us. We have not really been considering them but they are a lot closer than we think. 

I imagine that the players will come out fired up after that disappointing performance last week. Anything less than 3 points is unacceptable!

Called up players and further news to follow Big Grin
Siamo a posto cosi.
Crotone has been picking up many points lately. Even throughout the season when they weren't picking up points they were tough to bear. I remember them losing many points in the last minutes of their games.

Point being, this will not be easy. They are chasing Empoli and have an opportunity to stay up. They'll also be thinking "If Empoli can beat Milan at the San Siro than we can surely do it at home".

I agree that this is yet another MUST win game. As you said some, if not all, of our direct competitors will drop points. We have to use that to our advantage.
De Sciglio and Sosa suspended after yellows accumulation.

Suso, Kucka and Ocampos one yellow away with Roma coming up next.
(04-26-2017, 02:51 PM)reza Wrote: De Sciglio and Sosa suspended after yellows accumulation.

Suso, Kucka and Ocampos one yellow away with Roma coming up next.

Of the three mentioned, the only worry for me is Suso. Even Kucka this year hasn't been assured a starting spot, and to be honest I'd rather we pack the midfield with Mati, Loca, Pasilic instead.

That said our forward line is seriously off form right now. We need them to score some goals to rebuild their confidence or else everything will be pointless.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
They defeated Inter Merda 2 -3weeks ago, again, we must focus and not slip. Its a win-able game. Not sure if I want to see Pasalic on the field, maybe Kuco Locateli and Mati are better.
Mystik opened the thread? Oh man, what a brave soul. Grinundwech

He is so going to get banned. Grinundwech
So Locatelli will play this one because Sosa is out. Good! I hope that he plays the rest of the games this season. He has been so much better than Sosa every time he's gotten on the field.
(04-27-2017, 02:56 AM)xudong Wrote: Mystik opened the thread? Oh man, what a brave soul. Grinundwech

He is so going to get banned. Grinundwech
It was already Wednesday.. Someone had to step up to the plate

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Siamo a posto cosi.
(04-27-2017, 04:23 AM)Mystik Wrote: It was already Wednesday.. Someone had to step up to the plate

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Sagrin
[Image: bth_JC-ThankYou.gif]
Romagnoli a doubt, we may have to endure Zapata and Paletta