Matchday 36: Atalanta - Milan (Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 20:45 CET)
Seems no one wants to take the responsibility of opening the thread! I've been on a poor run lately, as have our beloved club, but the game is in two days time!

Atalanta has probably been one of the surprising success stories of the season and currently sit six points ahead of us in the table. I think that if we don't at least win this game then fifth place is out of the question and the best we can do is Europa League qualification which starts in July.

I missed the Roma game but that might have been for the best because everything that I have read about it suggests that it was a train wreck. Now we have to dig deep and get a win against one of our immediate rivals.

If we lose this one, I'll hold my hands up and forfeit thread-opening duties for the rest of the season.  Devilol
Siamo a posto cosi.
A win here, and we are almost certainly finishing at least 6th, but it will also mean that if we finish level on points with Atalanta at the end than we will have the better head to head and finish above them....which means avoiding the early rounds of the EL in July.
Tough game with so many defenders unavailable. Draw is considered good enough, but lets hope for a surprise win here..
Romagnoli might be back for this one according to milannews. Also, Paletta being unavaipable is hardly a handicap. Big Grin

Locatelli better start this game...
(05-11-2017, 05:02 PM)nefremo Wrote: Locatelli better start this game...

Sky claims someone else could start and it's neither Locatelli nor Sosa, his initials are RM ..... Montella is pushing to get himself fired Tongue
Yes. It says that "Il Grande Capitano" will regain his constitutionally guaranteed right to be starter. It will happen against Atalanta. Why am I not surprised...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Sky is claiming a 3-5-2 now
Donnarumma; Zapata, Romagnoli, Gomez; Kucka, Bertolacci, Montolivo, Pasalic, De Sciglio; Suso, Deulofeu
Dear god.

Attached Files Image(s)

Cristante, Petagna. Sigh!
(05-12-2017, 03:44 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Dear god.

Should be Vangioni - Gomez- Zapata - DeS

There you go. Trio Latinos.  Dodgy