Berlusconi & Galliani Tracker.
Considering how much they have done for the club, I figured we should have a thread to track what these two characters are up to. In Non football news, Berlusconi is back to his entertaining ways. Saying it out loud, what everyone else is too politically correct to. I had a good chuckle.

[Image: U54bwjmB1otxX09uppeKcdxJ2Ub_daziTSGAm_Z5...9c869f8cd9]
haha. this guy's something else... He's definitely entertaining... Galliani should got to Inter
Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2
(05-17-2017, 03:47 AM)porcho Wrote: haha. this guy's something else... He's definitely entertaining... Galliani should got to Inter

The problem with Berlu is we don't know when he's serious or when it's a joke. That made me laugh that a guy at this level says such a thing (thing we can hear here and there everywhere in the streets).

Which made me more laugh is the reaction of the journalists in France who called for a diplomatic excuse by Berlusconi and/or Italy ... like if it was such a big scandal ! Seriously, who really cares ?
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
You are a devil, mate Big Grin

Edit: and yes Geo, Belusconi is auto-ignored by the leaders
Gazzetta has joined Sky in predicting Romagnoli as LB, no Vangioni. Unbelievable that Galliani can look at this line up without being ashamed.
Roma as LB? Considering we're getting Rodriguez, I call rubbish on that one...
http://www.football-italia.net/103393/ga...oa-rumours

Galliani denies Genoa rumours
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Harry....the worst troll to ever show up here...
(05-17-2017, 02:29 PM)GeoTav Wrote: The problem with Berlu is we don't know when he's serious or when it's a joke. That made me laugh that a guy at this level says such a thing (thing we can hear here and there everywhere in the streets).

Which made me more laugh is the reaction of the journalists in France who called for a diplomatic excuse by Berlusconi and/or Italy ... like if it was such a big scandal ! Seriously, who really cares ?

The mainstream media and "journalists" all over the world, are such a sham nowadays.