Serie B
Serie B set to be played with 19 teams instead of 22 after Bari, Cesena and Avellino went bankrupt..

I don't really understand how every year clubs go bankrupt, but the FIGC must do something to change whatever is happening. It's really embarrassing for Italian football.

https://www.football-italia.net/125978/o...b-19-clubs
What a chaos! That may not be the only issue. I understand that Crotone has asked for Cheivo Verona's first two Serie A games to be postponed, as they are hoping to take their places in Serie A. (I don't bother to remember what the nature of the issue is, but I know that I have read about it.)
Serie B race is interesting
(04-08-2019, 05:57 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Serie B race is interesting

Happy that Brescia are almoat through atleast we will able to see Tonali playing this season
Make Milan great again Okmilan
(04-08-2019, 05:59 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Happy that Brescia are almoat through atleast we will able to see Tonali playing this season

I don't see Tonali playing for Brescia next season
(04-08-2019, 06:02 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I don't see Tonali playing for Brescia next season

I forget to write 'for us' Big Grin
Make Milan great again Okmilan
(04-08-2019, 05:57 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Serie B race is interesting

I like the 2nd tier in quite a few countries. Serie B is very interesting.
As #Palermo get ready for their last match of the season with a chance at automatic promotion to Serie A, the club is facing an even bigger fight off the pitch.

This morning attorneys representing #Palermo stood before the Tribunale Federale Nazionale at a hearing in regards to the alleged administrative offenses at the club and in particular by Maurizio Zamparini.

The allegations are that #Palermo faked and inflated their budgets from 2014-2017 in order to register for the leagues they took part in.

The prosecutor’s office has asked for the following judgments to be made: 
- Relegation to Serie C for #Palermo
- 5 year ban for Zamparini 
- 5 year ban for Morosini 
- 2 year ban for Giammarva

A judgment will most likely be made on Monday.
Cittadella vs. Hellas for promotion
Thank God it's not benevento. I will be very nervous if we had to face them
AC MILAN