Hello all.... any season ticket holders on here?
Hello all from London, England.

I have always had a passion for Italian football, the Italian language and the food. I have been following Serie A since the mid 1990s, admittedly having a soft sport for Milan because of the legendary Paolo Maldini. 

My passion for the Italian culture has encouraged me in attempting to learn the Italian language (from books at the moment, with the intention of taking classes at the turn of the year). 

I have recently purchased a Cuero Rossonero card, with the hope of purchasing a season ticket for the new season. Do we have any other season ticket holders on here? Ps, would you guys recommend I purchase a ticket in Curva Sud? I'd like to maximise the experience and atmosphere of my trips. Do the Milanistas meet in certain restaurants, areas prior to games? 

My intentions are to utilise football (Milan season ticket) as an excuse to travel to Italy on a frequent basis, in addition to helping me in regards to learning the language. I speak zero Italian at the moment.

Sorry for the long introduction, look forward to meeting you all. 

Thank you!

On a side note, I am a big Tottenham Hotpur fan.
Welcome to MM, hope you enjoy it here Smile I'm not really best placed to answer your questions, but hopefully someone here will.

On Spurs, I respect the current project as Pochettino's been fantastic, but also building around a young group from the youth is really showing great rewards.
Thank you my friend. 

I miss the 90s when Italy dominated European football! Yes Spurs have been playing well these last 2 seasons, but we do not have the financial capacity to maintain it. We will probably finish 6th next season.
Yeah, it was Milan of the late 80s and early 90s that got me supporting them. That and also thanks to Channel 4's Football Italia coverage with James Richardson. Big Grin

To be frank, I wouldn't have guessed Spurs would finish second this season, so don't rule out your chances yet.
(05-31-2017, 03:26 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Yeah, it was Milan of the late 80s and early 90s that got me supporting them. That and also thanks to Channel 4's Football Italia coverage with James Richardson. Big Grin

To be frank, I wouldn't have guessed Spurs would finish second this season, so don't rule out your chances yet.

Football Italia on channel 4 is exactly why I support Milan, and have an affection for the league in general. I always played with a Serie A team on Championship Manager, then Football Manager. Also picked the Italian teams on Master League in Pro Evolution Soccer.

The first Champions League final I recall watching was played between Milan 4-0 Barca. 

I do have a confession though, I do not hate Inter or Juve as much as the average Milan fan. For example, I prefer Juve beat Real in the champions league final. With the exception of Spurs, I prefer the Italian teams beat opponents from other countries in Europeans club Competitions.

I hope the be at San siro for both home and away Milan derbies, in addition to the home and away Juve matches this season.
Welcome to MM. I believe the remaining members here on MM are not Italian so won't find many or any with season tickets, we did have a few in years past.
(05-31-2017, 07:56 PM)reza Wrote: Welcome to MM. I believe the remaining members here on MM are not Italian so won't find many or any with season tickets, we did have a few in years past.

Thanks mate.