Fabio Borini
Don't know if this counts. Big Grin

In my Football Manager 2017 game, he scored a hattrick against Carpi and never miss a penalty Big Grin
Why on earth you bought him?
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
To simulate this season transfer Big Grin

New update of FM17 is hard to bear. Players keep demand to go/payrise, and agents often add and insist low release clause. The Project manager also want to simulate our situation Big Grin
“The expectations for me weren’t very high, but I think I proved to be worthy of the Milan shirt. I plan to carve out a starring role. " Sad
Y U sad? U no want him to be gooder?
I'm sad because he's completely detached from reality and delusional.
(06-01-2018, 04:01 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: I'm sad because he's completely detached from reality and delusional.

I don’t think he is. No fan wanted him here, he has been deployed in almost every possible position and he is by no means world class but he has fought hard, scored 5 times and set up 7 goals. That is okay for a squad player and if he is motivated to convince Gattuso to make him a starter, then thats fine. It doesn’t mean that he will be a starter, but I like the ambition.
No individual would be in his position if they didn't believe in themselves, so him wanting to try and become a starter is completely normal. It doesn't mean he doesn't recognise there are others better than him. He said himself he's helped Calhanoglu to settle and ironically it's to his own detriment.

I'm by no means a fan of Borini, but I respect what he's done during his time in Milan.
Nah ,it's still disrespectful to say that his "showings" this season are "worth of Milan shirt". Maybe of this last 6 years Milan ,but in real Milan ,with performances like those...he would be allowed to enter San Siro only as part of fan crowd.
You answer your own point, it's worthy of the Milan shirt of the past six years. We have a long way to go before a guy like him can't even make the bench