Leonardo Bonucci
Leonardo Bonucci
May 1, 1987
Defender

5 years contract for around 40 million.

Medical not completed as of this post however.
He's so handsome #nohomo
http://www.football-italia.net/105778/ju...nucci-move

Meanwhile, Bonucci’s wife and children have been subjected to horrific insults online after the transfer.

Not only were there sexist threats and slurs towards Martina Maccari on her social media pages, but also those wishing ill upon their young son, who needed several operations for a very serious condition last year.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
They never lost a player like this

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Long balls from the defense incoming. Who will run onto them and score? remains to be seen. Aubameyang or Belotti? Big Grin
(07-15-2017, 02:48 AM)somedevil Wrote: Long balls from the defense incoming. Who will run onto them and score? remains to be seen. Aubameyang or Belotti? Big Grin

I like your optimism. Big Grin
I am very proud of Fasobelli's ability, welcome bonucci

Okmilan Okmilan
(07-15-2017, 02:48 AM)somedevil Wrote: Long balls from the defense incoming. Who will run onto them and score? remains to be seen. Aubameyang or Belotti? Big Grin

Maybe both  Devilcool
(07-15-2017, 03:01 AM)xudong Wrote: I like your optimism. Big Grin

You ant optimism? Read below... 

(07-15-2017, 04:24 AM)edysim Wrote: Maybe both  Devilcool
This Bonucci thing is absolutely incredible. Like others have said, it really validates our project as we have taken a household name from the current league champions and CL finalists. I couldn't even believe it when I first saw it. It's hilarious to see the Juve fans all of a sudden saying that Bonucci isn't that great, it was all about the system etc etc. He's obviously not Nesta but the extent to which our rivals are trying to discredit his quality is amazing haha
Siamo a posto cosi.