Team Lineup
(07-26-2017, 11:06 AM)Siregar Wrote: There is not many changes compared to the line-up we have been used in our friendly games. 

Still good quality I think, should be better than last season team except in forward. 

Borino is there and I still try to find out what he could offer to us except his hardworking in the game? Monto should play since Biglia is unavailable and he has played not that bad in the last games. It is better to play him compared to Sosa. Mauri could play there but still he is still to raw to play as regista.

Calhanoglu is not in the starting line up, he should play as left wing as he has been playing lately. I actually want to see him play in the place of Bonaventura to see how good he is when he is playing in the centre of the field.

I think Hakan could be used. He proved his work ethics by joining the defense, though his tackles were weak Big Grin

I loved the way Dirk Kuyt played at Liverpool and hoped Milan have a player like that. Now there is Borini. Will watch him closely, I think he has more than just hardworking.
(07-26-2017, 11:27 AM)Aficio Wrote: I think Hakan could be used. He proved his work ethics by joining the defense, though his tackles were weak Big Grin

I loved the way Dirk Kuyt played at Liverpool and hoped Milan have a player like that. Now there is Borini. Will watch him closely, I think he has more than just hardworking.

Yeah, Hakan was motivated to chase player when opponent gets the ball but still too weak, at least it slows down the opponent's attack. He might be better in doing that if he keeps learning. Big Grin

That is also my thought. There is no logic FM brought him to Milan without ability to offer nothing but hardworking. I know there could be a weakness from someone's ability like FM but Borini? That is why I think he could offfers some thing.

Right now I value him beside his hardworking is his general skill is 60 average. Nothing special but also nothing extremely bad. He might be useful for ratation, he might not add significant improvement when he comes from the bench but he also does not reduce the quality of the team so much when he is on the field.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Doesnt Hakan remind you of Ozil, not from the fact that both are turkish, but in terms of way of moving on the pitch, the assisting, slow pace!
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(07-26-2017, 07:15 AM)ELiTEE Wrote: Yeah they have made all the jersey numbers offical.

[Image: 20294286_1518946634814771_89216218863287...e=59FE7E8B]

So after Gigio his brother and Kessie have also chose their year of birth as their shirt number Sagrin
(07-26-2017, 11:39 AM)Siregar Wrote: Yeah, Hakan was motivated to chase player when opponent gets the ball but still too weak, at least it slows down the opponent's attack. He might be better in doing that if he keeps learning. Big Grin

That is also my thought. There is no logic FM brought him to Milan without ability to offer nothing but hardworking. I know there could be a weakness from someone's ability like FM but Borini? That is why I think he could offfers some thing.

Right now I value him beside his hardworking is his general skill is 60 average. Nothing special but also nothing extremely bad. He might be useful for ratation, he might not add significant improvement when he comes from the bench but he also does not reduce the quality of the team so much when he is on the field.

Maybe the reason for those weak tackles were his fitness level. He is not on the list for Craiova for that reason Big Grin, along with Suso.
(07-26-2017, 08:03 AM)porcho Wrote: Thanks! Now just need to figure out how I can get one here with the name and number without it costing me $175 euro... the issue with living in Australia

buy some bootleg jersey in Indonesia Sagrin  less than 10 euro
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(07-26-2017, 01:58 PM)Aficio Wrote: Maybe the reason for those weak tackles were his fitness level. He is not on the list for Craiova for that reason Big Grin, along with Suso.

I also read that, it is weird that he is not included to the Europa League list while Borini goes to Rumania. From our friendly games, Borini started from the first minute in the last two games which means he is fit while Calha played always from the bench.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(07-26-2017, 12:06 PM)Joël Wrote: So after Gigio his brother and Kessie have also chose their year of birth as their shirt number Sagrin

Devilol
(07-26-2017, 02:44 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: buy some bootleg jersey in Indonesia Sagrin  less than 10 euro

If only it was that easy... Looked everywhere and there does't seem to be any cheapies out there yet...
(07-26-2017, 02:44 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: buy some bootleg jersey in Indonesia Sagrin  less than 10 euro

Plus. I think the Chinese aren't stupid. They'll likely shut down anyone in China who makes counterfeits...