Week#3: Napoli - Milan
(09-19-2011, 10:36 PM)fLame Wrote:
(09-19-2011, 10:26 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: The HL woooow. IBRA IS THAT IMPORTANT TO OUR TEAM.

Ibra? More like Boa and Binho.
Last season we played the last X of games without Ibra due to stupid red card suspensions and were perfectly fine without him.

And how many X of games did the man win with a magical goal or assist he created?
To be fair to Ibra, I say that he was the most impotant man (after only Allegri), together with T. Silva. Since attackers get more limelight, in a sense, he is indeed the Man of the Season in my opinion. Even though towards the end, he was suspended due to his own stupidity which would have hurt the team, but we had already built up the nice momentum, so we pulled through despite his absence. That's whay I wouldn't say that we were perfectly fine without him - to me, it was quite obvious that he was dearly missed.

anyway, I think we all should move on from this loss. It is a closed page now, and let's all look forward to a win against Udinese and kick off the season.

3bandiera

aka xudong
(09-19-2011, 10:57 PM)xudong Wrote:
(09-19-2011, 08:22 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: Thanks guys...much appreciated. I sent you guys Private Messages as well.

On Pato...I actually want Pato to flourish because he is our future...or should be based on sheer demographics. However, he is infuriating to watch sometimes. The service he got was horrible, but what of his misplaced passes and his feeble attempts to win free-kicks? At the end of the day, he needs to learn how to operate in tight spaces.

Thanks again, Hasan. I posted my comment on your blog. Hope that helps.

and Hasan, please keep up all your fantastic work. I wish I could write like you! Okmilan I will remember to comment both here in the forum and in your blog (now that you showed me how easily it can be done) for all your upcoming work, as long as I can find time for that. As a matter of fact, if possible, I suggest that we all show some love and support to our wonderfully talented black-and-red writer and his blog. If you are already commenting here anyway, just spend 20 more seconds and "copy and paste" in his blog too.

Thanks xudong!! I really appreciate that!!!!!

My blog is slowly growing. There are some articles that have had hits in the thousands...

for example this one: http://www.notevenanoriundo.com/2011/08/...-crimi.htm (Legge Crimi)

and this one: http://www.notevenanoriundo.com/2011/04/...ph_19.html (Guidolin)

My goal is to have a consistent readership, so yes, any and all comments will be appreciated.

On topic: If any of you were wondering about Aquilani's goal celebrations, it was a tribute to a friend of his, who predicted he would score. His friend runs a website named secondo te sto male (do you think I am evil or according to you I am bad). That is what his t-shirt says (got the website tip from someone named Federico, who posts on another site).

Here is a picture: http://www.pianetaseriea.it/foto-napoli-...21142.html

This could also be a veiled reference to the criticism he has received over his fitness etc.
Hasan, you may be doing it already, but I wonder if you can advertise Milanmania.com at your blog as well? Like you, attract readership, but again, no need to make it a huge deal (somehow if the reader will be interested in MM from visiting your blog will be great!)

Thank you in advance! -J
(09-20-2011, 09:40 PM)Jeff Wrote: Hasan, you may be doing it already, but I wonder if you can advertise Milanmania.com at your blog as well? Like you, attract readership, but again, no need to make it a huge deal (somehow if the reader will be interested in MM from visiting your blog will be great!)

Thank you in advance! -J

Sure!

Let's discuss this over PM.
(09-19-2011, 10:26 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Didnt get to see the match. (very happy i didnt)

The HL woooow. IBRA IS THAT IMPORTANT TO OUR TEAM.

I think Pato is a very goood player but I really dont believe he is a Messi, R7, Ibra, Etc kind of player and never will be. Thats why I have and always will be one of the people on this forum that would love to sell him for anything more than 40mil.
Bonera will always make me laugh. Ill never understand how he is stillllllllllllllllllll on our team and how he stilllllllll plays pro football.

This loss or Lazio tie dont bother me just yet. Its still early and they are both good teams and we are without Ibra and R70.

I read what most of you have written about our old guards and I agree 100%.

It will be a very tough game against udi. I hope he get the 3 points.

Enough injuries man.