Mattia De Sciglio
(08-15-2017, 01:49 PM)donlocatelli Wrote: des is a fool. he obviously blamed the club for his problems and not himself and thought surrounding himself with champions would automatically cure him. instead he moved to a high pressure environment where every mistake will be scrutinized by last years double winners and cl finalists. it would've been better if he stayed here as there's less pressure and he would fit in better amongst our numerous youngsters like silva, kessie, conti, calhanoglu etc.

If he stay here, he won't even have to get onto the field. He will just be a 3rd choice...
(08-15-2017, 02:08 PM)hwmook Wrote: If he stay here, he won't even have to get onto the field. He will just be a 3rd choice...

he can play on both sides so would've been first choice backup for conti/rodriguez. given we're playing 3 competitions he would've played plenty. tbh i'd rather have him here than abate/antonelli although he's only slightly better.
(08-15-2017, 02:27 PM)donlocatelli Wrote: he can play on both sides so would've been first choice backup for conti/rodriguez. given we're playing 3 competitions he would've played plenty. tbh i'd rather have him here than abate/antonelli although he's only slightly better.

If you seen how he play for juve now, he is worse than abate or antonelli. He is getting worse every year...
(08-15-2017, 04:19 PM)hwmook Wrote: If you seen how he play for juve now, he is worse than abate or antonelli. He is getting worse every year...

lol can't argue with that. let's hope his bad form continues.

apparently juve were also interested in conti so f+m must've agreed to sell them des in return for backing off conti and selling bonucci at a bargain price. makes the deal so much sweeter.
(08-17-2017, 09:27 AM)donlocatelli Wrote: lol can't argue with that. let's hope his bad form continues.

apparently juve were also interested in conti so f+m must've agreed to sell them des in return for backing off conti and selling bonucci at a bargain price. makes the deal so much sweeter.

I can't believe what I am reading. It sounds way too good to be true. Icon_lol2
(08-17-2017, 02:46 PM)xudong Wrote: I can't believe what I am reading. It sounds way too good to be true. Icon_lol2

lol there were several media reports linking conti to juve at the time. usually if it sounds too good to be true it is except in des' case it isn't haha.
To Juve and merda both.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
He could be useful as a versatile sub.

He can playe on both flanks, as side back or wing back (in NT).

CB in a 2 CB format is too much for him, but LCB/RCB in a 3 CB line up is quite doable.

But the key is having Bonucci as SW Big Grin
(08-15-2017, 04:19 PM)hwmook Wrote: If you seen how he play for juve now, he is worse than abate or antonelli. He is getting worse every year...

Only part I disagree with is the last part. He always was this bad... but now he's getting criticized publicly more by Juventus fans unlike at Milan, you know why?

Their fans aren't emotionally attached to him because he came out of their youth system. They don't care about him as much because they'll just replace him next window if he's not good enough. Here we were trying to force a square peg into a circular hole. Juventus will find out what a joke he is as the season continues.

The only reason he lasted this long at Milan was emotional and sentimental reasons. He never was good enough for a Serie A club. Shocks me to this day how he plays for Italy (and still plays shit there but always gets picked). I reckon he won't be starting for Italy soon with the new Italian fullbacks coming to the scene like Conti, Spinazzola, Masina and Emerson Palmieri. He shouldn't really make it to the squad but I wonder who's dick is he sucking to get this special treatment. There is no way he gets selected because of his technical or tactical ability, just no way.
He is just unlucky.

He is still slightly better than our current home-grown full backs: Abate, Antonelli, Calabria.

He was not stupid for choosing Juve. Who know we could get Conti & RR? Who knows we could get Bonucci?

I don't say I miss him, I still enjoy his flops, but we can't deny his ability.