Nikola Kalinic
Oh come on, her exes in recent times had been Huntelaar, Ricardo Olivera, Super Mario, Matri... Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
sell
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
Kalinic is the new Matri.
He is much worse than Matri. Given the price we paid and the chances he has been afforded, he has been nothing short of a catastrophe. I’ve seen a lot of bad strikers here in my time, from Dugarry over Javi Moreno to Ricardo Oliveira but Kalinic is the worst I’ve ever seen in our shirt.
(04-03-2018, 11:28 PM)Nicolas Wrote: He is much worse than Matri. Given the price we paid and the chances he has been afforded, he has been nothing short of a catastrophe. I’ve seen a lot of bad strikers here in my time, from Dugarry over Javi Moreno to Ricardo Oliveira but Kalinic is the worst I’ve ever seen in our shirt.

Big call but I'd have to agree... Even Ricardo Oliveira did better than he's done so far
But the level of trust in him (by our coaches) is unbelievable. Something fishy is going on.
Maybe Gattuso's cold treatment has reformed him? We know for sure that Gattuso won't put someone in if they are doing half hearted work. Besides, the lineup is just a speculation from Sky.
(04-04-2018, 12:16 AM)xudong Wrote: But the level of trust in him (by our coaches) is unbelievable. Something fishy is going on.

Italy is probably the country where experience is valued the most. I guess that could be the reason why he has been afforded so many chances.
Kalinic thrown out of Croatia's World Cup squad because he refused to come on as a substitute in the 85th minute against Nigeria. What a moron.
Not unexpected.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.