Fifa 12
Nesta is really slow, and more annoying to me is how he can barely get through 90 minutes. I rotate between him and Mexes, mostly because Nesta's positioning in the game is better than Mexes'. I hope to buy a new CB in the next transfer window though.
I agree with you on Nesta's positioning game but seeing as I would probably take control of the defender anyway, that advantage is lost for me. Plus people like to play long through balls over the top..which can catch Nesta out against most strikers. In the career you'd probably have to rotate them anyway to keep everyone happy. I remember in previous editions, I was particularly bad with squad rotation..and people would always want to leave after a season or two.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Squad rotation is a must, as otherwise the team get burnt out. I bought Ogbonna to partner Thiago now, with Nesta and Mexes from the bench.
(03-15-2012, 10:48 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Squad rotation is a must, as otherwise the team get burnt out. I bought Ogbonna to partner Thiago now, with Nesta and Mexes from the bench.

I did as well !!Okmilan
I find that even with squad rotation T.Silva wants to leave after 2 seasons.

I can't win often on Professional, forget about Legendary. In Professional Level, the defenders are always faster than my strikers, no matter who it is. I can't beat them on the dribble, EVER. I only score from long shots generally, and games are always 1-0 or 2-1 at most. I'd rather play other humans, games are more fun Wink
Ogbonna's really good in the game and improves well. I don't think legendary's much harder than professional, though it seems near impossible to keep a clean sheet so I tend to have high scoring games.

I started mass effect 3 yesterday so probably won't play for a while now