[Serie A MD3] Lazio x Milan 11/9/17
(09-05-2017, 08:01 AM)Hitman Wrote: Thanks guys.. I got some good tickets. I should be sitting somewhere behind Fassone & Mirabelli / Tare & Lotito. If I manage to see Fassone, I'm going to kiss his on the head and just hug him and tell him thank you.

And if he decided to indulge for a few more seconds I'm soooo going to ask him about that big signing that never came.

Get a selfie if that happens.  Sagrin
(09-05-2017, 04:14 PM)Mystik Wrote: Predicting Cutrone to score a brace and win the match and hitman still to want him to go on loan Big Grin

haha that was all under the assumption that we'd be buying a striker of Aubameyang's calibre

(09-05-2017, 09:27 PM)xudong Wrote: Get a selfie if that happens.  Sagrin

chances of it happening are unlikely but even if it did... not a selfie kinda guy, but i'll PM it to you if i take 1  Okmilan
Conti has minor ankle injury, likely will miss this game but should be ready for Udinese
Well, things could be worse I guess, but I am not so confident in Abate playing now.

Do we have other reliable option? Calabria doesn't convince me that much either.
Calabria had an assist in his last Italy U21 game three days ago for what it's worth
I'd rather play Calabria
Against Lazio I'll put Abate, not Calabria. Abate is experienced player and we need kind of this player against team like Lazio. Attacking force could be utilize from left side and it is also possible that Abate could do offensive work with Sosa as the leader on the right side.

Borini is predicted to play from the first minute as left winger, Bonaventura might not be 100% fit.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
It seems the most likely lineup (based on reports) right now for Lazio will be:

-----------------Donnarumma--------------------
Calabria-----Musacchio---Bonucci------Rodriguez
-------------------Biglia----------------------
-------Kessie---------------Calhanoglu---------
-Suso-----------------------------------Borini-
--------------------Cutrone--------------------

Obviously there's a chance of seeing Abate, but Calabria seems ahead, while there's the obvious possibility of Romagnoli in place of Musacchio.

Biglia's been playing on International duty, so it seems he may get the nod ahead of Montolivo or Locatelli now. Bonaventura's back, but there's a chance Borini will get the spot as Jack's only just returned.

It's still very early, so chances are we'll see changes to the lineup between now and Sunday, but I would expect something like this. Assuming we're sticking to 4-3-3, I'd like to see our lineup eventually become...

-----------------Donnarumma--------------------
Conti-------Bonucci----Romagnoli------Rodriguez
-------------------Biglia----------------------
-------Kessie---------------Calhanoglu---------
-Suso------------------------------Bonaventura-
------------Kalinic/Silva/Cutrone--------------
(09-07-2017, 03:26 AM)Siregar Wrote: Against Lazio I'll put Abate, not Calabria. Abate is experienced player and we need kind of this player against team like Lazio. Attacking force could be utilize from left side and it is also possible that Abate could do offensive work with Sosa as the leader on the right side.

Borini is predicted to play from the first minute as left winger, Bonaventura might not be 100% fit.

Ok, I think the guy will happily cancel the trip to Turkey and be your leader Grinundwech
Against Lazio: Donnarumma,Abate\Calabria,Bonucci,Musacchio,RR,Biglia,Kessie,Montolivo,Bonaventura,Cutrone\Kalinic,Suso