[Serie A MD3] Lazio x Milan 11/9/17
Huge game at the Olimpico. Milan coming from two back to back victories with 6 points and Lazio with 4 points. Bonaventura, Biglia, Romagnoli and Kalinic should be ready for this one.

It will also be my very first Serie A game that I will attend. It will also be my first Milan game since Milan 3-0 Manchester Utd in the UCL semis of 2007 at the San Siro. My good friend's wedding coincidentally just happened to be in Rome a day before the Milan game so I decided to pass by there as well  Devilol

We must secure the 3 points for this game, we have to keep the momentum going and not lose that enthusiasm. It's the most difficult game so far for us this season and teams tend to struggle after international breaks, especially teams with many internationals. Milan this week broke our personal record: we've sent 17 players from the first squad to their respective national teams. They'll return tired and *hopefully* in the right mindset for this important away game. 

Biglia's getting his first Milan start at his previous teams home ground. Interesting how these things work out.

Probable lineup:

Gigio; Conti, Musacchio, Bonucci, RR; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Kalinic, Hakan
2-1 Milan
That's going to be exciting. Enjoy the game, Hitman! Maybe we will see you on the TV. Big Grin
That's exciting Hitman. Enjoy it.

About the game itself, yes, this is the biggest test for us so far. A win would be great for the morale and self-belief of the group.
Enjoy the game Hitman!
I`ll settle for a draw, this will not be an easy fixture, Lazio has been very solid team over the years.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
we will win for sure, hitman is there to shot off lazio players off from the ground like a real hitman would be Devilol
Thanks guys.. I got some good tickets. I should be sitting somewhere behind Fassone & Mirabelli / Tare & Lotito. If I manage to see Fassone, I'm going to kiss his on the head and just hug him and tell him thank you.

And if he decided to indulge for a few more seconds I'm soooo going to ask him about that big signing that never came.
Have fun at the match.
Predicting Cutrone to score a brace and win the match and hitman still to want him to go on loan Big Grin
Siamo a posto cosi.