2011-2012 Jersey's
Anyone have Robinho or Prince Jersey for 2011-2012?

Anyone want Pato White Jersey from last year Short Sleeve or Inzaghi from 2006 or Kaka from 2007 (white)?
I'm going for a new home shirt, Aquilani or El Shaarawy on the back!
(09-16-2011, 06:37 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Anyone have Robinho or Prince Jersey for 2011-2012?

Anyone want Pato White Jersey from last year Short Sleeve or Inzaghi from 2006 or Kaka from 2007 (white)?

You can go www.wysjg.com to ask. Some are relatively new football shirt on his website. You go to customer service to ask. There should be some early inventory.
(09-16-2011, 06:37 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Anyone have Robinho or Prince Jersey for 2011-2012?

I'd like the inzaghi shirt. How much?
I felt that it was a pity that there isn't a thread for what is possibly the best series on TV atm IMO. I read the 5 books that have been released and patiently await the last two. In the meantime, the TV series keeps me entertained even though I know for the most part what is going to happen.

VERY IMPORTANT: For people who have read the books, please don't spoil for the others. Also, for anyone coming to this thread, be prepared for people to have posted stuff about the latest episode which airs on Sunday nights.
If you are 250-271 - dumps - pass4-sure.net for fast success in wikipedia then join today to find complete University of Pennsylvania
lol, no offence but your post is really cryptic. You don't mention the show (I assume Game of Thrones?) and have put it in the Jersey's thread?

Anyway, if I'm right and you are talking about Game of Thrones, then I'm pretty much in agreement with you, an incredible show despite not having read the books myself. Thanks for also the spoiler warning.