MILAN vs RIJEKA 28 sept
it will be milan vs rijeka and i don't want result other than a win here, we should win comfortably and still keeping in mind that we can't underestimated them.
Could be Silva-Cutrone up front and Locatelli starting.
Also chance of Paletta and Mauri starting.
5-0 Milan
Well ,this should be game for rotation not Sampdoria away...
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(09-27-2017, 02:56 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Well ,this should be game for rotation not Sampdoria away...

someone getting pissed off why i call him Nutella.... go back and coach Catania.
(09-27-2017, 04:22 PM)artan81 Wrote: someone getting pissed off why i call him Nutella.... go back and coach Catania.

Well that makes lots of sense.No.Not pissed off.Just see the name changing of players or coaches to anyting with a similar ring to it childish.Do as you please.

We'll win this.But it is the game where we should rest players as said not the Samp game.Priorities are not on point.Its only a matter of time before he's canned.Racking up a decent overall win % ratio because of these games wont fool anyone.
Take it easy everybody please, for silly (but not insulting) names can use the Paolo Inzaghi thread Big Grin
http://www.milanmania.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=307
As it's been said...I don't mind rotation in this game. We should be able to win regardless.
Expected lineup tonight:

[Image: 08ecd6d3e73ba75e96a0bab9e28b686d-63439-1506535949.jpeg]
Does this mean that Calhanoglu won't play against Roma and neither will Andre Silva??? Montella keeps going on about how it's diffocult to play every 3 days. He even went as far as saying Calhanoglu specifically can't play every 3 days because he didn't play for 5 months, etc, etc.

I would be super pissed if he plays Bonaventura and Suso ahead of him again on Sunday. Calhanoglu is fine. He can play 2 games in a week like any elite player can. Not for 2 months in a row of course, but he can play this week and then go on the international break. Just how he should have been played against Spal and Sampdoria, and then rest in this EL game today. If you are going to rotate for any stupid reason, at least do it smartly and use your best and most inform players in the more difficult games. That's something that would makes sense....