New Jersey Sponsorship
http://www.football-italia.net/111095/%E...reak-milan
http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/10/ad...-deal.html

Looks highly likely Adidas is out and a few rumours around that we're signing with Under Armour...
New Balance also a contender apparently.

Never been a NB fan so hope that doesn't happen but Under Armour and Puma have always been my favorites. Puma highly unlikely to be a contender as they don't usually spend much $$ on sponsorship. They're slowly dropping off teams not adding teams... I'd love to see a Puma Milan jersey though

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/imag..._kit_1.jpg
Just replace the white with Red
I'm hoping its Nike so we stay relevant. I don't know one big club who has NB or Under Armour making their shirts.

We also lost Audi recently apparently. Not looking good on the sponsorship end.
I always prefer Nike design. It's just more daring in my opinion compares to that of Adidas. But then again I read that Nike never sponsored two teams from the same city.
free loan with option to buy ™
I don't really care who it is to be honest. It's all about money. I feel like Adidas was short changing us for a long time. Even when we were the best in the world we didn't get that much from them. And no, very little of this has to do with how many jerseys we sell. That's not how Adidas will make money. Instead, it's all about exposure. Marketing. Keeping your name and brand visible and relevant. If Adidas is willing to leave a market space to Under Armour, they are making a huge mistake. UA has already taken a big chunk out of the market in the US. To be honest, in many places in the US, they are a lot more relevant than Adidas. Now they are looking to get into Europe and expand, just like Nike did a couple of decades ago.

I think the time is right for a new sporting aparel to emerge, and I believe UA is it. I would not be surprised if 5-10 years from now they are just as big in Europe as they are now in the US. And believe me, they are big in the US.

In the end, as I said, if they offer us more money than Adidas, I am all for it and don't really care.
(10-12-2017, 04:38 AM)WCmilan Wrote: I'm hoping its Nike so we stay relevant. I don't know one big club who has NB or Under Armour making their shirts.

We also lost Audi recently apparently. Not looking good on the sponsorship end.

Not sure what wearing Nike has to do with being relevant...

Relevance is helped by having big names and winning titles. Have we been relevant in the last 5 years even though we've been wearing Adidas?

About Audi...I believe they made a strategic decision to pull out of most (if not all) sport sponsorships. So I don't think it had anything to do with something we did.
rumours emerging we've almost agreed a deal with Puma...

Please let it be true... Puma would be my first choice, UA my second, and don't really want anyone else.
(10-12-2017, 12:43 PM)nefremo Wrote: Not sure what wearing Nike has to do with being relevant...

Relevance is helped by having big names and winning titles. Have we been relevant in the last 5 years even though we've been wearing Adidas?

About Audi...I believe they made a strategic decision to pull out of most (if not all) sport sponsorships. So I don't think it had anything to do with something we did.

I don't know, I just feel as if every top club is either Adidas or Nike. Under Armour & New Balance aren't very popular at all. Even when it comes to soccer cleats, all the top players wear either Puma, Nike or Adidas. I have to admit Puma makes the nicest kits especially fit wise. I don't really care who it ends up being, but I'd prefer if it wasn't NB or Underarmour.

I mean, Adidas looks like they're losing a lot having lost us and apparently Madrid are in talks with Under Armour for the biggest sponsorship deal in football history worth 160mln. I guess they're trying to increase their popularity in the sport. Best way to do it is sponsor the big clubs.. Doesn't matter how nice their cleats or gear are, if people don't see Ronaldo, Messi, Aguero, etc. wearing them they wont buy them.
People buy shirts because they wanna be associated with Real/Barca/Milan/Ronaldo/Bonucci/etc ...
So the brand isnt a factor here , the product is about the team & the player and thats why they are paying and not the other way around.

Milan should take the highest contract out there even if its coming from the smallest company.
Real are doing nivea pubs for fuck sake

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
[Image: DVl2nAT.jpg]
So we will reveive €10-15m per year from Puma, while Manchester United receive €85m from Adidas?

http://www.football-italia.net/111248/re...witch-puma
€10-15m is a 'low ball' deal (as they say here in North America) especially if we make CL appearances. Not sure how these deals can happen sometimes ...