New Jersey Sponsorship
Third is really good in my opinion.
I like it. Not sure how i feel about the sleeves on the home one, but the stripes and the colors are awesome.
(01-22-2018, 10:47 PM)porcho Wrote: yay! Can't wait...

what do people think about these?
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fb/74/13/...20692c.jpg

Clearly only concepts but I think they'd look awesome. Love the away kit.

the away and third kit is really cool, might get one when available next season. the home kit is a bit meh on the sleeve. hope they can still change it, maybe with a cross like the third kit on the sleeve
They're only concepts at this stage. My guess is that we might not see the new kits till the off season. They'll likely do a big reveal in the off season or start of next season
(01-23-2018, 11:59 PM)porcho Wrote: They're only concepts at this stage. My guess is that we might not see the new kits till the off season. They'll likely do a big reveal in the off season or start of next season

You're right, Puma can't show the next seasons shirts while we still play with an Adidas shirt because it would cause some trouble marketing-wise. It can only happen with a big event and a lot of marketing in June/July, just before the new season (friendlies) officially starts.

So even if these concepts look great, we can only wait ... Sad
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
It is now officially official

Effective 1st July 2018, Puma is the partner and supplier
YAY!!!! Can't wait to see the new design although I doubt we'll see it before the 1st of July
Rumours are that the base value of this deal won't match what Adidas were offering. Instead, results determine how much we make in the deal and it's a 5 year deal.

http://www.milannews.it/rassegna-stampa/...nti-284742

Edit: reading more articles since posting, the numbers about the deal are a little all over the place, so take them with a pinch of salt.