BENEVENTO vs MILAN, sunday 3 dec
Evolved - or is it devolved - to using only 4 of our summer signings, I am NOT at all judging Gattuso (and of course players like Conti are injured) but this lineup doesn't inspire confidence.
(11-30-2017, 10:52 PM)reza Wrote: Evolved - or is it devolved - to using only 4 of our summer signings, I am NOT at all judging Gattuso (and of course players like Conti are injured) but this lineup doesn't inspire confidence.

Let's see how it plays out
According to Sky,
Donnarumma; Zapata, Bonucci, Romagnoli; Calabria, Kessie, Montolivo, Rodriguez; Suso, André Silva, Bonaventura

Sub Montolivo for Locatelli, and this is the best 11 we have atm. Of course, an argument can be made for Musacchio, who i think belongs in that backline for the long term and it's imperative that the backline plays as many games together as possible to get an understanding.
It changed

Probable XI vs. Benevento (3-4-3): Donnarumma; Musacchio, Bonucci, Romagnoli; Borini, Montolivo, Kessié, Ricardo Rodriguez; Suso, Kalinic, Bonaventura [Sky].
I hate these very early kickoffs , we never seem to do well in them.I think he'll go very similar to what Montytella was using.I think he'll get a good feel for Kalinic in this and if he messes up again he may ride the bench after.The mid ee dont have an abundance of options so it cant differ that much.
Benevento without their top three players
I hope Silva comes on and scores a hat trick. Put a nail in Kalinic’s coffin. I honestly think this is his last shot to prove his worth.
FORZA RINGHIO! FORZA MILAN!
any link?
44 seconds in.....
2 vertical balls into Benevento's final third and 1 FK 20 yards out.

With Montella, we would have still been circling the ball around in our own half....

I know it's earpy, but just saying...