Euro 2020
(07-06-2021, 10:44 PM)slifersd Wrote: I wouldn't necessarily say Spain was better. I actually thought the game was fairly even for the most part. Spain certainly had possession advantage but Italy also created some good opportunities. Maybe more 55:45 in favor of Spain if I have to grade it, but certainly didn't feel like Spain was running circles around Italy.

Yup Italy played it old school. Let Spain play n hit them on counter. That jorginho penalty was cool af. Jus diffuses the intense pressure on his head like it's nothing
AC MILAN
(07-06-2021, 10:45 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Agree, Don't get the hype with Verratti. Never scores or assists and does little on the pitch.

His progress stalled almost completely when he went to PSG. He went from this exciting prospect to just another guy in the machine. Haven't seen any improvement from him for like five years now.
(07-06-2021, 10:47 PM)Reso Wrote: Yup Italy played it old school. Let Spain play n hit them on counter. That jorginho penalty was cool af. Jus diffuses the intense pressure on his head like it's nothing

Big game player. Contrast him with Morata, you know who you can count on when the going gets rough LOL. Morata's shot almost looked as if he was about to faint from the pressure and just wanted to end it so he doesn't have to watch it
I hope Denmark wins today.
Forza Denmark
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Forza Denmark! I'm fed up with this "football's coming home" crap.
Let's go Denmark!!! Knock these overrated Brits out of the tournament in their own house!
Cmon kjaers team
This Denmark team has zero touch on the ball lol. Every pass or shot they take is like a cannon ball, zero finesse.
Damsgaard is now officially too expensive for Milan lol.
One of the best FKs in a long time.