Euro 2020
England is like one of those teams that are cursed to never win anything in 100 years. They had literally everything going for them in this tournament, and if we are being honest, this is probably the most talented England team we have ever seen. They legit had good players in every position, even at CF, where there is a dearth of high level talent in soccer. And then they take the lead 2 minutes into this game, but still can't get it across the finish line. Southgate put in two guys in the last minute of the game for the PK and they both missed, just made me laugh. And why use Saka as the fifth penalty kicker anyway? He is a good talent but he is a teenager and you have guys like Graelish or even Luke Shaw who are far more experienced.
Some of them were even saying Its coming BACK home lol

As if they have ever won it
How not to do Botox 101
Dollarumma became Italian hero after leaving Milan. Good for him. While we're being stuck with 3rd GK of a national team which didn't even get into quarterfinal Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(07-12-2021, 03:25 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Dollarumma became Italian hero after leaving Milan. Good for him. While we're being stuck with 3rd GK of a national team which didn't even get into quarterfinal Sagrin

So what? Fuck him.
aka xudong
I think its a real shame we lost Donna for free, I really do. But that situation just wasn't sustainable any more. Paying him 12m a year at 22, can you imagine how much we would have to pay him when he's 28 or 30? No goalkeeper in the world is worth that kind of a paycheck. I wish we could've signed him to an extension and sell him right after but I guess Maldini didn't want the distraction. Either way, time to move on and maybe one day our paths might cross again. With Raiola in charge, you never know what happens in the future.