CL game: Ac Milan - Viktoria Plzen
(09-26-2011, 12:15 AM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: According to milannews, tomorrow's training will be crucial to decide on Ibra.

good to hear about that. so there is a chance that he may be available for juventus. Smile
aka xudong
Cassano must play, and I say playing alongside Ganz. Kingsley Boateng is out for how long? Gattuso?

Also, Berretta? Did we sell/loan him, I forget. I liked him a lot and he was fearless. Why do we not have him? What about Verdi? Is he too young to call up in Champions League. They're so scared to play youngsters.

We will need to win this game, but even more so the game vs. Juventus. I just hope that Allegri can rotate the squad properly...

----------------Cassano----------Ganz---------------------
-------------------------Aquilani---------------------------
------------Seedorf------------------Nocerino--------------
------------------------Van Bommel-----------------------
-----Taiwo/Antonini--------------------------Abate
---------------------Yepes------T.Silva----------------------

I really want Van Bommel to rest, but who will replace him???

* Save Zambrotta (experience) for Juventus
* Save Nesta to be 100% fit for Juventus
* Pray for Ibra/Robinho/Boateng to be fit for Juventus
*Can we afford to Play URBY instead of Seedorf so he can have somewhat of a rest against Juventus?
* Too bad EL92 & Pippo not avalable for this game, probably/possibly a big mistake for Allegri...
I dont know who is available and who is not atm (well, too many injuries Big Grin ) a 1-0 win is good enough for me, considering our situation Devilcool
Does anyone knows anything about this team? B/c I don't. To me, this team might be the Rubin Kazan in this year CL or just a weak team that Milan can run all over.
(09-26-2011, 02:05 AM)xudong Wrote:
(09-26-2011, 12:15 AM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: According to milannews, tomorrow's training will be crucial to decide on Ibra.

good to hear about that. so there is a chance that he may be available for juventus. Smile

Ibra should be back for Juve along with Ambro. Boateng is also trying to regain fitness for Juve according to Milannews.

(09-26-2011, 06:25 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: Cassano must play, and I say playing alongside Ganz. Kingsley Boateng is out for how long? Gattuso?

Also, Berretta? Did we sell/loan him, I forget. I liked him a lot and he was fearless. Why do we not have him? What about Verdi? Is he too young to call up in Champions League. They're so scared to play youngsters.

We will need to win this game, but even more so the game vs. Juventus. I just hope that Allegri can rotate the squad properly...

----------------Cassano----------Ganz---------------------
-------------------------Aquilani---------------------------
------------Seedorf------------------Nocerino--------------
------------------------Van Bommel-----------------------
-----Taiwo/Antonini--------------------------Abate
---------------------Yepes------T.Silva----------------------

I really want Van Bommel to rest, but who will replace him???

* Save Zambrotta (experience) for Juventus
* Save Nesta to be 100% fit for Juventus
* Pray for Ibra/Robinho/Boateng to be fit for Juventus
*Can we afford to Play URBY instead of Seedorf so he can have somewhat of a rest against Juventus?
* Too bad EL92 & Pippo not avalable for this game, probably/possibly a big mistake for Allegri...

Don't know about Kingsley Boateng, but Ibra I think will probably play some part in this match. I think the hope is he'll be ok for at least a half to get some match fitness.

Verdi is currently out on loan or co-ownership and Torino (I think) with Odu. Berretta also is out on co-ownership I believe (with Genoa?).

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing this...

----------------Cassano----------Ibra/Ganz--------------
----------------------------Urby---------------------------
------------Aquilani------------------Nocerino--------------
------------------------Thiago/Ambro-----------------------
-----Taiwo-----------------------------------------Abate----
---------------------Yepes------T.Silva/Nesta--------------
----------------------------Abbiati--------------------------
Allegri said that at the worse Ibra is ready for Juve, so it is possible he plays in CL.

I agree on saving some top players for the Juve game. But let's not overrate this Juve side. I saw their game this weekend against Catania and they really suffered.

Yepes will be more than capable to fill in his shoes against Viktoria Plzen, or possibly we could see Mexes' debut. Seedorf should be rested too but I think Allegri will play him due to his good game against Cesena. Ambrosini will make the game though, so he could replace Van Bommel.

Seedorf and van bommel should get some rest, Taiwo needs play time.

Cassano's conditioning impressed me,he played every game since the start of this season.he doesn't need to lose weight if this work rate last a month more,hahaha....
May god with chinese footbball
Update: Ibra is training regularly with the team.

He will most probably be on the bench, but will feature against Juventus from the outset.

milannews
When we have Ibra & Robinho back at full fitness to start up front, and then in midfield we can rotate Boateng, Aquilani, MvB, Seedorf, Gattuso, Nocerino & Ambro, I think you'll see us starting to play much much better.
Good news that Ibra will be back. Then again, it shows how unhealthily reliant we are on him. Something needs to be done about it.
aka xudong