Fiorentina vs. Milan 12/30/17
2-0 Fiore
Storari, Kalinic and Abate not available

A. Donnarumma, G. Donnarumma, Gabriel
Antonelli, Bonucci, Calabria, Gomez, Musacchio, Rodriguez, Romagnoli, Zapata
Biglia, Bonaventura, Borini, Calhanoglu, Gabbia, Kessie, Locatelli, Montolivo, Zanellato
Cutrone, Andre Silva, Suso.
Probable XI vs. Fiorentina (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Calabria, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Ricardo Rodriguez; Kessie, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Suso, Cutrone, Borini [Sky].
Nice to see Cutrone being awarded for his play in the last game
I doubt that would hapen if Kalinic wasn't injured. Would be same as with Locca/Crappo.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I'll take it how I can get it
(12-29-2017, 02:55 PM)reza Wrote: Storari, Kalinic and Abate not available

A. Donnarumma, G. Donnarumma, Gabriel
Antonelli, Bonucci, Calabria, Gomez, Musacchio, Rodriguez, Romagnoli, Zapata
Biglia, Bonaventura, Borini, Calhanoglu, Gabbia, Kessie, Locatelli, Montolivo, Zanellato
Cutrone, Andre Silva, Suso.

What? Gabriel is still with us? Totally had no idea.  Devilol
(12-29-2017, 04:29 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I'll take it how I can get it

I would too. I also suspect that it wasn't so much of a reward as others suspect. Icon_lol2
Montolivo? Give me a break.......
Back from my holiday and ready for this match. I did manage to catch the derby and while there were some faults, I thought it was a positive performance with us being the better sides. The key is we still get caught too often on the break, so we need to be wary, but attitude was good and the performance more disciplined.

Today's lineups:

Fiorentina: Sportiello; Laurini, Astori, Pezzella, Biraghi; Badelj, Veretout; Gil Dias, Benassi, Thereau; Simeone

Milan: G Donnarumma; Calabria, Romagnoli, Bonucci, Rodriguez; Kessie, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Suso, Cutrone, Borini

Disappointed that Borini starts ahead of Calhanoglu, who I thought had a reasonable impact in the derby. Likewise, Montolivo starting is a slight disappointment, as he had a very poor game vs Atalanta and even if Locatelli wasn't fantastic vs Inter, he wasn't as bad imo. Maybe Atalanta was a blip, Montolivo's been reasonably good of late so I hope to see a return to form. Biglia I can understand may not be physically in the best shape.