Serie A (Matchday 21): Cagliari - Milan Sunday January 21, 2018 18:00
Beat them 2-1 all the way back in week 2. Our friend Pavoletti is their joint top scorer.

Probable line up still features you know who...
Donnarumma; Abate, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Kalinic, Calhanoglu
0-0
(01-19-2018, 04:52 PM)reza Wrote: Beat them 2-1 all the way back in week 2. Our friend Pavoletti is their joint top scorer.

Probable line up still features you know who...
Donnarumma; Abate, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Kalinic, Calhanoglu

Too bad the You-Know-Who does not have the Know-How on scoring!
Let's gooooo!!!! I'm super excited for this! 2 weeks without Milan is too long
(01-20-2018, 01:54 AM)nefremo Wrote: Let's gooooo!!!! I'm super excited for this! 2 weeks without Milan is too long

I share your sentiments.  Sagrin
Kalinic play. I hope we lose

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
How can you possibly hope that we lose!?!? 

We all disagree with some of the decisions coach make, but to hope Milan loses because the line up is not what you want it to be!!??

We have a real chance to make up some ground here. Roma and Inter play each other. Inter has been terrible lately and has dropped a ton of points. Roma has been struggling and is on the verge of selling Emerson, Dzeko and Naingolan. 

All of a sudden the competition might be weeding out! I don't care who plays. Just get the 3 points. We are far away from 4th...but Roma seems determined to selfeof destroy and who knows if Lazio will be able to keep it up. 1 or 2 injuries and they are done. This is the time to pick up points. As many as we can. Doesn't seem like it now, but the way things are lining up, if we string several victories in a row we might find ourselves fairly close to 4th spot before mid-February and the EL resumes again.
We are not reaching top 4, Roma sold Salah, Rudiger and Paredes last summer but any way .... not hoping to lose ever, just don't understand line ups (nothing new to say so I won't repeat Tongue )
Lol nefremo with that eternal optimism. We're currently 12 points off 4th place Lazio who actually have a game in hand. We literally need the rest of Serie A to take an extended winter break and for us to win 4 consecutive matches before we can catch up. Don't set yourself up for disappointment! This year we should just hope to qualify for EL and start year 0 for the third or fourth time?
Siamo a posto cosi.
(01-20-2018, 02:48 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: Kalinic play. I hope we lose

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Haha I love it