Serie A
He appears to be a good signing, but I'm not sure Shaqiri's going to live up to the hype that surrounds him. By that I mean a lot of expectations appear to be of him making the difference to reach CL and being a top tier player, but at this point I'd argue he's not at that level. That said, the club appear to try and be facilitating Mancini's needs and doing a reasonable job of it. I think this could be their potential side:

------------Handanovic--------------
Jonathan---Rano----Juan-----Nagatomo
----------Medel---Kovacic-----------
Shaqiri--------Guarin-------Podolski
--------------Icardi----------------

Maybe Hernanes in place of Guarin or deeper in midfield. Reasonably good side if I'm honest, albeit lacking in some positions.
I believe Inter is also linked to Lucas Leiva as well. IIRC, Brasileiro was always a big fan of his but I'm not sure if he ended up ever reaching the heights expected of him at Liverpool.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Quote:Moggi: Sneijder Good For Juventus Bench

Former Juventus sporting director Luciano Moggi has stated that Galatasaray midfielder Wesley Sneijder will only benefit Bianconeri’s bench.

The Dutch international has been linked with a move to La Vecchia Signora in recent weeks, but Moggi has made it clear that Sneijder would not be a player to feature in the starting line-up.

“Personally, I wouldn’t sign him,” he told Radio CRC. “The player hasn’t shown desire to come to Juve and I don’t think he’ll be a major reinforcement.

“He is only good for the bench.”

Sneijder had a stint in Serie A with Inter from 2009 until 2013, winning the treble in 2010.

Take note, Galliani! Idea
have you guys seen this Devilol

Coffee
Icon_lol2
Juve won 3-1 over Napoli while Roma had to fight back from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 in the Roman derby. This leaves Juve 3 points clear ahead of Roma and Milan in 8th place now, 5 points behind Lazio in 3rd place.
Siamo a posto cosi.
I watched the Rome derby and it was a great match. Both teams really went for it and there was decent quality on show.
Devilol Devilf

Quote:@theprasiddha
RT "@TheMilanGuys: BREAKING NEWS: Goal line technology will be implemented in the 2015-2016 Serie A season!"
Juventus back to SerieB then.
seriously? (on the goalline technology part)