Serie A
One of the worst moments in Italian football history I believe...

Parma has been officially declared bankrupt and they're going directly to Amateur league...
We might never see the name again.

R.I.P Parma...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

So sad...
Sad day for football and Serie A
Edinson Cavani’s agent quashes talk of a move to Milan - ‘I can’t see any clubs in Italy who could pay the necessary figures’.

The Paris Saint-Germain striker was heavily linked with Juventus, but after the Old Lady secured Mario Mandzukic, the Rossoneri were thought to be in the hunt.

“Juve signed Mandzukic, so I’d say their attack is set,” Claudio Anellucci told Calciomercato.

“Milan? I can’t see any clubs in Italy who could pay the necessary figures for a player of the calibre of Cavani.

“Besides, Edinson was very clear about his future, he’s happy in Paris and intends to stay at PSG. There’s nothing more to add.”

Scrath out his name of the list.
He was never on my list. :d
(06-22-2015, 03:07 PM)Ace Wrote: One of the worst moments in Italian football history I believe...

Parma has been officially declared bankrupt and they're going directly to Amateur league...
We might never see the name again.

R.I.P Parma...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Didn't Parma file for bankruptcy in 2004?

Also if I'm not mistaken, when Fiorentina went bankrupt they had to start from scratch, and that included coming up with a new name. But then they regained the right to its original name.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Fiorentina is the example I thought of on reading this news (they went bankrupt in 2002). I would be amazed if Parma don't return in some form, they'll just have a slightly different name to now. Question is whether they can rise back to Serie A. It's a shame, as this is a team that was one of the best in Europe just around 15 years ago.
Pretty big deal for club the size of Sassuolo, even if there is supposedly a buy back clause.
They paid 10 million euro for Juve's half to own Berardi.
I don't think Juve had space for him anyway.. They already got Dybala and I think Mandzukic is confirmed as well
Siamo a posto cosi.
Cesena generously handed Parma employees €51,000 by paying for Gregoire Defrel when they legally didn’t have to.

The wonderful gesture from Cesena, who were relegated to Serie B this summer, showed great solidarity to the now bankrupt club.

Nobody at Parma has been paid since July 2014 and the Tardini side was declared bankrupt on Monday, so all its former employees are unlikely to receive anything.

Because the club went under, its players are automatically released from contracts to become free agents.

Those who were in co-ownership agreements, such as Defrel, go to the clubs free of charge.

Despite not having to pay anything for Defrel, Cesena still made a ‘bid’ of €51,000 to gain total ownership of the player.

That money will now go to help the staff left unemployed by Parma’s bankruptcy.