Serie A
Podcast alert! James Richardson and the Totally Football Show gang will be starting a "Totally Italian Football" podcast in January 2018. Definitely looking forward to this! Besides the Forza Italian Football podcast which I listen to, Serie A is usually relegated to a 5 minute segment at the end of the typical football podcast. Glad to have another English speaking, Italian football podcast!

https://twitter.com/TheTotallyShow/statu...6930399233
Siamo a posto cosi.
Stadio della Roma is now approved, should be ready for 2020-21 season
Thanks for the heads up Mystik, can't wait
Watching Juve-Inter is just depressing this evening. Makes me wonder if I want to tune in to our game tomorrow
(12-09-2017, 10:30 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Watching Juve-Inter is just depressing this evening. Makes me wonder if I want to tune in to our game tomorrow

Ive lost the will to want to watch football.I mean I still do but I really dont enjoy it.Milan being so bad the last half a decade has ruined it for me.Im not sayimg I only enjoy it when Milan win , but Id like to be in the hunt.Then no Italy at the WC ...bad times
(12-09-2017, 10:30 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Watching Juve-Inter is just depressing this evening. Makes me wonder if I want to tune in to our game tomorrow
Was it good? I tuned into the last 20 minutes and all I saw was Inter with a fully parked bus and Juve trying unsuccessfully to break them down.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Allegri dropping Dybala to only bring him middle of second half is so facepalm, the amount of respect given to Inter this season is astounding to me
(12-09-2017, 10:57 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Ive lost the will to want to watch football.I mean I still do but I really dont enjoy it.Milan being so bad the last half a decade has ruined it for me.Im not sayimg I only enjoy it when Milan win , but Id like to be in the hunt.Then no Italy at the WC ...bad times

I pretty much feel the same way.  I refuse to watch a Milan game live now because I'm not going to waste my time watching poor football.  I'll record the games and if they win then I'll watch.  I started to watch Juve/Inter then decided since it was two teams I hate not to watch.  Rough times indeed
(12-09-2017, 11:26 PM)Mystik Wrote: Was it good? I tuned into the last 20 minutes and all I saw was Inter with a fully parked bus and Juve trying unsuccessfully to break them down.

Lol not really, nothing special although not a bad match. It's just watching a game with intensity and hunger is so far from where we are, and knowing this was fighting for top spot while we're midtable is disheartening. I mean we're AC Milan dammit, yet kids coming through nowerdays are reaching a point of now being too young to have seen a great Milan side.
(12-09-2017, 11:51 PM)reza Wrote: Allegri dropping Dybala to only bring him middle of second half is so facepalm, the amount of respect given to Inter this season is astounding to me
That's typical Allegri in a big game though. Remember when we parked the bus against Ajax because they were superior to us? Sacchi was criticizing him this week for the very same thing
Siamo a posto cosi.