Serie A
Lazio leading Cagliari 2-0 at HT. Most likely they are going to win, which means that Milan will have to settle at the 4th place on the table after this round is complete, on which I have no complaint though. This weekend has been good enough.

What a clinical finisher Klose is!
aka xudong
the match between Genoa and Inter has been postponed due to the flood in Genoa. the flood has taken several lives.
aka xudong
Napoli - Juventus has been postponed too because of heavy rain.

Meanwhile only Udinese has scored, 1-0 against Siena.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
lazio scored a late goal. udinese also won. they both are ahead of us in the table. not that I am really that worried.
aka xudong
Only 1 point ahead, so nothing to worry about, except from winning. Big Grin
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Smile I am more concerned with Juventus, Inter, or Napoli than Udinese or Lazio. Big Grin

We have scored 23 goals now by the way. The second team has probably only 16.
aka xudong
Yeah, great attack we have. The defense is improving, if we can defend like last season, the Scudetto is all but won.

I'm not really concerned about Juve or Napoli, they seem to lack something. Napoli probably lacking depth.
Herbert Kilpin

out of 23 goals, we have yepes, nesta, zambrotta, aquilani, nocerino, seedorf, boateng, robinho, cassano, el shaarawy and ibrahimovic on the scoring sheet. pippo and ambrosini almost got one today, and i am sure that pato will eventually be there too. Big Grin silva is another hopeful for the season. it looks like only improbables are just abbiati and bonera. lol.

aka xudong
Thiago Silva did score if I remember correctly.

Edit: Oh, it was against Barca, totally forgot it.
Herbert Kilpin

(11-06-2011, 05:09 PM)xudong Wrote: Smile I am more concerned with Juventus, Inter, or Napoli than Udinese or Lazio. Big Grin

We have scored 23 goals now by the way. The second team has probably only 16.

Really???Inter5owInter5owInter5ow Devilcool

Inter are 12 points behind(9, given they win their game in hand...), While Udinese and Lazio won't keep winning till the end of the season... they have the quality in their 1st 11, but not in depth, but anyway we're only 2 points away from Juve(also given they win against Napoli...) so yeah, we're nearing the top spot Big Grin